collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NPA, but Critiques WANTED (Some Halo, Some Star Wars) PIC HEAVY  (Read 1372 times)

clonecommander

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm hoping I can get some much-needed critiques on the art that follows, as I just need some advice for future art.

I apologize for the bad image, my phone was being temperamental... This is Alpha, the feared leader of the 13th Heavy Combat Legion in many of Star Wars fan fiction stories. His whole body is covered in tattoos, including an ornate design on the back of his head. He is superhumanly strong, and very ill-tempered-

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The 4 images below are of Alaska, the main character in my Halo/Star Wars crossover trilogy that I started writing on whim. He is 7 feet, 7 inches tall when he's unarmored and is has enough raw strength to punch through a thick concrete wall with few issues. His armor is initially a dark aqua or deep blue with silver markings, but he paints it the same green as the Master Chief's as a joke, but that ends up being his armor color for the rest of the series.

Please excuse the blurry image... my phone was being stubborn-

Digital color work that I just started using PhotoShop-

Cover art for the 3rd piece of the trilogy-

I don't know if this is okay to post, so the image will be in a 'spoiler'. I apologize if for any reason a mod finds it not okay. I got really bored one day and thought it might be a good idea if I figured out was underneath the 'skin' of my cyborg-medic character, Shockey. I am so not looking forward to rendering a cybernetic foot, its bad enough that I can't draw a normal foot well-

Original art of ARC Commander Eli (who I cosplay as) for a limited edition print-

That oddly short Republic Commando is Glitch, a runt of the batch clone who ended up being brought up by Kal Skirata. Glitch is a technological genius, but often struggles in a world where everyone is taller than him. Case in point, when he can't reach something-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal