collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HasCon (PonyFair 2017) info  (Read 13344 times)

Offline skig

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • The Lyrical Vault
    • skig's My Little Pony Customs
Re: HasCon (PonyFair 2017) info
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2017, 03:25:42 AM »
Yes, that's true. I would actually be perfectly fine with the way things have been in the past - dinner on Friday evening and actual fair on Saturday and Sunday. (I didn't think and booked my rooms for Friday check-in. I'm so not all about driving all night and going straight into Fair before being able to check into the hotel. Of course, if we attend and that's the way it is, then that's the way it is.)

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MOC Mimic
  • mostly papercrafting
    • Netroids
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2017, 11:14:47 PM »
maybe Hasbro will be more responsive after their big robots movie debut at the end of the month? Or maybe they'll be more responsive after SDCC at the end of July?  I work for a small company, but I know big events sometimes means all hands on deck and it takes us longer to get back to people
~ Wait! Don't Bait! ~ Thrift Finds Tumblr ~

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2017, 02:29:30 AM »
Holy butts those 3 day passes are expensive! But I'm so stinking excited for the life size board games and Equestria walkthrough!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MOC Mimic
  • mostly papercrafting
    • Netroids
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2017, 04:51:15 PM »
Hasbro Transformers just posted a video about Hascon on facebook (sorry I can't figure out how to get a link), adding that Stan Bush is coming, but not really saying much except "ya we'll have transformers here".  and a clue that there will be only one TF exclusive mentioned in the singular. 

Maybe a Pony vid shout out is coming soon too?
~ Wait! Don't Bait! ~ Thrift Finds Tumblr ~

Offline PowderGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
  • I LOVE PURPLE
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2017, 11:49:52 PM »
I am hoping to attend with my daughter for just Saturday since we live close by. I've never been to a MLP Fair and I was hoping that it would be close to me this year, but then it changed to Hascon.  But that's ok!  I hope to see some pony friends and I just want the experience of it with my 9 year old daughter who loves G1 ponies and other Hasbro toys like LPS!
:glitter:PowderGirl :glitter:

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2017, 12:49:29 AM »
Holy butts those 3 day passes are expensive! But I'm so stinking excited for the life size board games and Equestria walkthrough!

Literally laughed out loud at my desk when when I read that. I agree but I still look forward to a potential discount... at least for the first year.

I did not see the life sized board games thing listed! That is going to be so cool. I'm picturing like the Candyland type game board from Katie Perry's music video. :D
~Foxtale~

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2017, 02:55:12 AM »

Literally laughed out loud at my desk when when I read that. I agree but I still look forward to a potential discount... at least for the first year.

I did not see the life sized board games thing listed! That is going to be so cool. I'm picturing like the Candyland type game board from Katie Perry's music video. :D

Yeah! It's on the details under the 3 day pass thing. I hope it is Candyland! or Clue!

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2017, 08:30:57 PM »
Hopefully any news about discount tickets and collector booths doesn't come out next week.. b/c then I'll miss it while I'm away. XD

Can't wait to hear more info. :D
~Foxtale~

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2017, 06:02:44 PM »
Hopefully any news about discount tickets and collector booths doesn't come out next week.. b/c then I'll miss it while I'm away. XD

Can't wait to hear more info. :D

Assign a trusted friend or family member to send you an emergency text alert, just in case LOL

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+90)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2017, 11:30:02 AM »
getting close to july.    would love to know what or if there will be a hotel discount and how much ?

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • ~never too old for ponies~
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2017, 10:15:40 PM »
...  *drumroll*  ...  Any news?
The Bad Trader List

<3 Avatar:Vanilla Virus, Sig: Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder <3

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+149)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2017, 12:40:03 AM »

Gah I wish!!!

Offline BethMcBeth

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • www.BethMcBeth.com
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2017, 03:41:23 AM »
Me three! I am hoping there's a discount or something.

Gah I wish!!!

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2017, 04:48:35 PM »
MY LITTLE PONY MANE EVENT : HALL OF OUR FANMILY DINNER

Enter the world of Equestria at the first-ever My Little Pony HOOF (Hall of Our FANmily) Dinner and Induction Ceremony. The HOOF inductees will include special guests and surprise honorees who have left their hoofprint on the brand. Enjoy a sit-down dinner and special appearances by My Little Pony talent, including some of the voices of the Mane 6 from the TV show as well as head storyteller, Meghan McCarthy, a first look at select 2018 My Little Pony toys, and a raffle for a chance to win My Little Pony merchandise and a chance to be animated for upcoming My Little Pony content! Each attendee will receive a special pre-signed celebrity autograph.
Friday 6:30 pm

MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE SNEAK PEEK EVENT

Be one of the first to catch a sneak peek of the upcoming My Little Pony: The Movie. Listen to film discussions with Head Storyteller Meghan McCarthy and participate in a Q&A session with surprise celebrity talent, enjoy light refreshment and enter a raffle for a chance to win My Little Pony merchandise. Each attendee will receive a pre-signed celebrity autograph. Additional Special Guests to be announced.
Saturday 6:15pm

Both of these require an extra $200 ticket EACH

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+168)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2017, 05:36:07 PM »
MY LITTLE PONY MANE EVENT : HALL OF OUR FANMILY DINNER

Enter the world of Equestria at the first-ever My Little Pony HOOF (Hall of Our FANmily) Dinner and Induction Ceremony. The HOOF inductees will include special guests and surprise honorees who have left their hoofprint on the brand. Enjoy a sit-down dinner and special appearances by My Little Pony talent, including some of the voices of the Mane 6 from the TV show as well as head storyteller, Meghan McCarthy, a first look at select 2018 My Little Pony toys, and a raffle for a chance to win My Little Pony merchandise and a chance to be animated for upcoming My Little Pony content! Each attendee will receive a special pre-signed celebrity autograph.
Friday 6:30 pm

MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE SNEAK PEEK EVENT

Be one of the first to catch a sneak peek of the upcoming My Little Pony: The Movie. Listen to film discussions with Head Storyteller Meghan McCarthy and participate in a Q&A session with surprise celebrity talent, enjoy light refreshment and enter a raffle for a chance to win My Little Pony merchandise. Each attendee will receive a pre-signed celebrity autograph. Additional Special Guests to be announced.
Saturday 6:15pm

Both of these require an extra $200 ticket EACH

I can see these be more of a selling point for bronies and FiM show fans, who are used to spending big $$ on autographs and voice talent panels. But ya, it's not likely going to appeal to the G1 collecting community.