* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HasCon (PonyFair 2017) info  (Read 8478 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
Re: HasCon (PonyFair 2017) info
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2017, 02:41:25 AM »
I honestly just want to go for the MLP stuff but not necessarily FIM since I don't care that much for the show anymore.  I was actually just interested in going to buy ponies and stuff from people for our section of HasCon.  I know that sounds weird but since I don't get to the MLP Fair that often I thought this might be a good opportunity.  I asked my friend Firefly who would bring me and we would attend together and see what she thinks.  I don't really have any interest in other Hasbro products.  I don't want it to seem like a waste of money for her though and it doesn't seem like the exclusives are worth trying to get.

Since you are in Rhode Island it might be worth it for you to check it out, but I guess I would just caution against thinking there's going to be loads of pre-G4 MLP stuff.  There's not.

The vendor prices are so expensive that the people who normally were vendors at previous MLP Fairs (i.e. normal collectors) can't afford it.   There isn't going to be an area set aside specifically for MLP collectors, and my guess is that most of the MLP fans who are there will be hardcore G4 fans who are willing to pay the $$$ to see a preview of the upcoming movie or get signatures from the voice actors.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!