collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi I'm new here  (Read 295 times)

Offline BubblegumSlippers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
Hi I'm new here
« on: May 30, 2017, 04:48:50 PM »
Hello!
My name is Julia and I'm new to this forum. I loved ponies ever since I was little. I remember watching it with my cousin, we both share the love for My Little Pony.I had my own little collection when I was a kid, about 3 G3 ponies and 2 G3 McDonald's ponies, the others were mostly fake or any other pony toys there were at that time.
I loved them, a lot. Sadly I gave them away about 5 years ago. I miss them so much and I wish I didn't give them away. I now started collecting G3 ponies again to kind of cope with it I guess? I don't know.
I hope I'll make new friends here and I'm really happy I'm able to talk to people that share the same interests as me.

Thanks for taking your time to read this  :happy:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I'm new here
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 06:19:59 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Good luck tracking your old friends down and adding new ones to the collection too :)

Look forward to seeing you around.

lostpony

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 01:26:52 PM »
Hi welcome to the arena!

Always lots of ponies to collect in the For Sale forum and we love new collectors so I am sure you can make lots of new friends here both with two legs and four.

Which ponies did you have before?

Hope you enjoy your time here!

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 02:00:38 PM »
Thank you!
I remember having G3 Daybreak, which was my absolute favorite. I'd pretend she was a mermaid pony ( due to her color scheme probably ) .
I also had Lily Lightly, the one with the long dress and the horn that lights up, she was really cute.
And also, though I'm not sure, Daisy Paisley. I love her colorful pattern and something about her makes me feel nostalgic.

lostpony

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 03:30:28 PM »
Oh I love Lily Lightly, she is my first "gimmick" G3 (not more than a year ago) and then I got Twinkle Twirl's twirly pose, super-gimmicky!

Mm I have Daybreak! but didn't know that was her name, thanks!  Love her raised butterfly symbol. Definitely aquatic-y.

That Daisy Paisley is really cute.

Such wonderful ponies!  Have you gotten them all again yet?  Hope you're finding them all ok!

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 04:25:09 PM »
Oh, I love Twinkle Twirl! Her cutie mark is one of my favorites.
I didn't get my ponies back yet though. I just recently started collecting ponies again, and the only G3 pony I have so far is Cotton Candy - the one in my profile picture - but I will hopefully get them sooner or later. I did spot some of them on ebay, but they either ended, or I didn't have the money at that time.
I have other priorities with my money for now, but I'm sure I'll get them one day  :happy:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal