collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help me clear out some stuff! (all gens + misc)  (Read 678 times)

Offline Sapphire RainTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Ghost pony mutt. Icon by MLPVector-Club
Help me clear out some stuff! (all gens + misc)
« on: May 30, 2017, 10:31:09 PM »
As much as I'd like to sell this stuff, I can currently no longer have a bank account, so I'm going to be taking trade offers!
These aren't the only items available, I'll be posting more at some point so keep an eye on here if you want.
You can see my wishlist on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login blog, which is pic heavy. Feel free to make some offers.

Happy hunting!
G1
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Note: Sparkler, Sunbeam, Firefly and Medley all have replacement tails. The bottom Ruby has a loose washer.
UNAVAILABLE: Up Up and Away, Both Rubies, Ember, Sunbeam w/ tail, Sparkler, Medley, Galaxy, Mint Dreams, Bushwoolie, Baby Snowsuits, All 3 baby necklaces, Butterscotch, Snuzzle, Parasol

G3/3.5

Note: The red Mittens has a loose washer.

Merch! Don't know if anybody collects these brushes but they're here if you want 'em.

G4

McDonald's ponies include G3, G4 and a couple G2. Ask for specifics!

Misc
Coming soon!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 10:14:28 AM by Sapphire Rain »
Collecting: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(img host)ღYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ponysonas: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login✿You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • Handmade jewelry - The Midnight Haze
Re: Help me clear out some stuff! (all gens + misc)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 10:51:01 PM »
PM'd you :)
My wishlist can be found here!  ^.^ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My items for sale!  :biggrin:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Makaroni_the_pony

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 11:00:17 PM »
im interested in skyrocket, ill send you some pics of the ponies i have for trade in a bit
Page dolls - $10 chibi (Minty), $15 regular - (Or ask about trades uvu)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The cutest Butterscotch ever is by Weebkinz

• Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 12:46:20 AM »
Updated list, just heard of the thing with Photobucket so switched hosts and deleted some traded merch.

Going to organize the G3 books differently and post them soon.  :frolic:
Collecting: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(img host)ღYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ponysonas: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login✿You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Kmaa19

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 01:44:14 AM »
Do you have Skyrocket still available? I have TAF Beachball available for trade.

• Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 06:25:35 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you have Skyrocket still available? I have TAF Beachball available for trade.

I believe so, I will need to update this list soon though cos I have acquired a lot more items.

Offline Kmaa19

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 07:48:17 PM »
Sounds good. Will look over any other ponies you have and then you can let me know if you want to trade. Thanks

• Mommy & Baby Pony
Re: Help me clear out some stuff! (all gens + misc coming soon)
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 10:10:57 PM »
Updated entire thread, got lots of new G1 items! Yay! :heart:

Offline NsMLPonies

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Big Brother Pony
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2017, 10:20:29 PM »
Not sure if you're interested, but I have many items in my sales thread. Do you collect fakies as well?
Now taking commisions for custom ponies!
[imgYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr[/img]

Also currently taking commisions on doll clothes, custom dolls, dog and cat coats, and plushies!

Offline Kmaa19

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2017, 10:52:51 PM »
Sent pm

• Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2017, 10:59:31 PM »
Sorry Kmaa, have not received a pm from you yet. D:
The servers here are being looked at by mods, maybe try again?

Offline Kmaa19

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2017, 11:41:06 PM »
Sent again....hopefully it went though

Offline Saphy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 02:16:18 PM »
I'm interested in all 5 g1 babies. I think I have some of the blind bah g4 you are after but not sure who I have I have a big group