collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southwestern PA Pony Meet - July 29 in Mount Pleasant, PA  (Read 675 times)

Offline Eternity

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dazzle Surprise
Re: Southwestern PA Pony Meet - Looking at July 29
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2017, 12:40:36 PM »
Definitely interested! I live on the northern end of Allegheny County, but I have a car, and assuming no family responsibilities for that weekend, I'd love to go!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline skigTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The Lyrical Vault
    • skig's My Little Pony Customs
Re: Southwestern PA Pony Meet - Looking at July 29
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2017, 03:42:37 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Definitely interested! I live on the northern end of Allegheny County, but I have a car, and assuming no family responsibilities for that weekend, I'd love to go!
Would be great to have you! If you have a Facebook account and haven't already joined our group, that's where most of our planning is happening.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you, kuirl!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Scribbles Pony
  • The Lyrical Vault
Re: Southwestern PA Pony Meet - July 29 in Mount Pleasant, PA
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2017, 04:12:16 AM »
Updated first post with more details.

Thank you, kuirl!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Scribbles Pony
  • The Lyrical Vault
Re: Southwestern PA Pony Meet - July 29 in Mount Pleasant, PA
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2017, 10:51:57 PM »
Anyone planning to come, please RSVP by Saturday, July 22. You can either PM me here or join the Facebook group - search for "Southwestern PA Pony Meet."

Thank you, kuirl!