collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: BaB Big Mac, thrift ponies, LaLoopsy ponies, and crown ring *added after-spa pic  (Read 924 times)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Yaaay my Buildabear Workshop Big McIntosh arrived yesterday, and I confirmed last night that he's quite snuggly (as all buildabear stuff is):
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I kinda thought he'd be a little bigger than the girl ponies, and he seems a bit more slight actually but I'm not disappointed because he's just so wonderful.  His hips are a bit flattened on top and his face is a different pattern so he's quite distinct from the other ponies.  His collar is velcro closure so easily removed....I removed it because it's not quite the best; I like him better without it but it could easily go back on, which is a feature I think they should be pushing on the website.  A lot of people wondered if they would have to cut it to get it off and whether he'd be intact underneath.  I am definitely going to find some matching plush fabric to make his princess wings (probably with wire inside so they're posable) and a bejeweled collar (possibly made from wood or leather or something) so I will have my princess Big Mac.  Big Mac is best princess!

Shown here with the pony stuff I found this week in thrift, except the Mini-mouse pony and the G4 bicycle, those were from last week.  I found a crown ring at Walmart, makes a perfect little pony crown.  It's very sparkly in real life, though you can't tell here, proudly modeled by Masquerade (who I didn't just get):

edit: Oops forgot to add the loopsy ponies I got too

I just cleaned and styled the McD ponies today: (gotta love that miracle-worker curling iron!)

Here's a fakie I just cleaned up to add to the fun (still wet!):
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 04:59:53 PM by lostpony »

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: BaB Big Mac, thrift ponies, and crown ring
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 01:50:30 PM »
Nice finds congrats on them.

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
Re: BaB Big Mac, thrift ponies, LaLoopsy ponies, and crown ring
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 01:18:54 PM »
Cute finds! Big Mac looks so soft!
~Foxtale~

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
Re: BaB Big Mac, thrift ponies, LaLoopsy ponies, and crown ring
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 02:35:10 PM »
Aw, Masquerade looks so precious with her little crown! <3
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Wow, he is huge!  Such a handsome boy.  Masquerade looks very pretty modeling her ring crown :D

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
I just grabbed the nearest available pony to pose the crown but....Masquerade is keeping it now.

Big Mac is pretty much standard Buildabear 15" size but looks huge by comparison to G1s and yes, he is super-soft!  His plush isn't any deeper but is much finer and that makes him a lot more snuggle-able than for example Celestia (who I love too of course).

(as to huge, I just got a 4 foot tall plush giraffe yesterday and I'll make a brag post of it and the behemoth 13" G3 Sing n Dance Pinkie Pie in a couple days)

Thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal