Creativity > Customs

Star Skimmer

(1/5) > >>

PinkRockSugar:
This sweet girl is Star Skimmer! She loves to go down to the pond at night and watch the dragonflies skim along the surface, darting between the reflections of the stars.

Star Skimmer was made from a G3 2006 Wysteria III. She has two small genuine Swarovski crystals, one on her rump and the other on her forehead. Her dragonfly symbol, twinkles, and eyes have all been painted with pearlized paint, making her features very shimmery! The pictures don't do her justice.

Hair from Dollyhair: Water Nixie (blue) with tiny streaks of Diamond (white), Guacamole (green), and Mulberry Crush (purple)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Roogna:
she's super cute!
I love her eyes and the colors are very spring-like!

Griffin:
She is gorgeous, the design seems perfectly suited for a G3 - I think it's the colours that are very true to genuine G3 designs. Moreover, she somehow gives me a nostalgic feeling, bringing me back to the mid-2000s when I first began customizing. I guess it's because there were a lot of customizers who made Hasbro style, simple yet pretty customs. 

I also love how soft and dreamy her eyes are! The paint almost looks like watercolour. :heart:

Duenia:
Oh my... that pony is a dream come true. Absolutely speechless at how stunning she is.

Leave a Whisper:
Oh she's cute! Its nice to see a spring pony that isn't flowers. I love her colors and I love dragonflies too. Her eyes are just gorgeous! You make such charming customs. : :inlove:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version