collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 234 times)

isisariving

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello
« on: May 24, 2017, 08:38:42 PM »
Hi!
im nicole and i live in pennsylvania with my siberian husky kisa tohru. i began collecting as a kid and got my 1st pony in 1985 or so. unfortunately, all of my personal toys are gone so im starting over. i just purchased my 1st vintage lot from Ebay. im so looking forward to it arriving! im super excited about rekindling my hobby!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 11:22:07 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :lovey:

I'm sorry to hear that you no longer have your ponies.  Good luck on tracking down some childhood favourites! Have fun on the forum :)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 05:39:51 PM »
Hi welcome to the arena!

Woohoo, pony mail coming!  We love to see pics of your ponies so feel free to share pictures in the Pony Brag forum.  If you need any info on cleaning them up or dealing with any problems you can find answers in the Pony Corral, and before you buy any more on eBay make sure to checkout the deals in the For Sale forum.  A lot of ponies are available here both cheaper and better-described than on eBay and I've almost completely stopped buying on eBay without looking here first.

I have a Husky too, he's really really old.  If you want to talk about non-pony stuff or share pics, feel free to start a thread in Off Topic if you like.

Hope you have a great time here!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 05:41:48 PM by lostpony »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal