collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 412 times)

Offline justinb

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
Hi!
« on: May 19, 2017, 10:34:10 PM »
My name is Justin and I'm from Montreal, Canada. I speak french, so please excuse any errors you might see in my introduction.  :blush:

I discovered My Little Pony, from my cousin, when I was very young. She owned a couple of ponies, but had one that I always wanted to play with: Princess Tiffany. I loved that pony, she was perfect (she still is), but I never owned her...  :cry:

I have an amazing mother who buyed me ponies. She didn't care it was "for girls only". It made me happy, so it made her happy. But it was a different story at school... I was bullied for my love of My Little Pony, so I stopped collecting them and eventually even forgetting about them...

Fast forward to last month. I came upon My Little Pony on the web and fell in love with them all over again.  :heart:

So now I'm looking for Princess Tiffany, but haven't had any luck finding a "mint" one. Wish me good luck!

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 01:57:16 AM »
Hi Justin, welcome to the Arena!

I'm sad to hear you were bullied at school. I wonder if it's any different these days, with FiM... But it's fortunate that you discovered your love for ponies again!

We have an amazing community here, I hope you find yourself a beautiful Tiffany soon. When you do, don't forget to post in the Brags! We love hearing about other people's additions to their herds. :lovey:

Enjoy the forums!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 04:14:33 AM »
welcome to the arena!!
tiffany is an amazing pony!! many good wishes finding her, i really hope you do!  :heart:

wishlist

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 04:42:42 AM »
Welcome my fellow Canadian! Beinvenue! I hope I spelt that right. I'm sorry to hear that you were bullied because of ponies. But kudos to you for rediscovering them! And a princess Tiffany? Probably try the for sale area of the arena. Hope to see you around!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline pawpatrolbab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Never be afraid to be yourself
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 08:16:57 AM »
Hello fellow Canadian! I'm sure someone here can help you find your Tiffany!
🌈Wordpress Blog: https://natescoloringbook.wordpress.com/
✨Tumblr Blog: https://crayoncritter.tumblr.com/
I don't have much of a collection anymore due to immigrating but I hope to bring my trade score up so I can participate in the future! Always open and looking to make friends with fellow adults 💙 Please don't hesitate to shoot me a message!

Offline Cswift

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • }(|°v°|){
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 10:47:52 AM »
Hello there! Man, I know firsthand that kids can be jerks. You've come to the right place, though; you certainly aren't going to be shamed for your hobby here.

Tiffany is a beautiful one. If you really want her, you can try posting on the "Wanted" board to see if anyone has one they'd be willing to sell to you! Snooping around on eBay might work, too, though you'll have to be more patient to get a good price.

I hope you have a lot of fun here.
"I want to live forever, with no pain whatsoever, owning vast personal property plus a company of nubiles." - Captain Fwiffo, Star Control 2

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 11:40:05 AM »
Hello Justin, Its cool that your mom was happy not to give into gender stereotypes and I'm sorry you were bullied.  Kids can be such cruel little turds.

I'm sure you'll find a gorgeous Princess Tiffany. Funny thing, I'm looking to replace mine as she was a beloved childhood pony. She's quite common so I'm sure you'll have her gorgeous self in your hands soon.

The community here is big and laid back. I'm sure you'll make friends here. :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 11:42:11 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 11:57:36 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :newpony:

Good luck on your quest for the amazing Princess Tiffany!!! :)

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 02:13:28 AM »
Hi Justin, welcome to the Arena! It's a shame to hear kids were so mean, but I'm glad you had such a supportive mother! There Arena is full of support and love, so I'm sure you'll feel just at home. ^.^

I hope you'll find a Princess Tiffany soon! I'm currently looking for her as well (have for the past few years :lol:) because we share our name! It makes me happy to see fellow Tiffany fans~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal