collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC - Australian Release G4s - Diamond Rose and Pinkie Pie  (Read 1206 times)

Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (0)
PC - Australian Release G4s - Diamond Rose and Pinkie Pie
« on: May 18, 2017, 11:27:50 PM »
Hi all!

I bought these two in 2012 for my niece, but she lost her love of ponies just as quickly as she developed it, so I never ended up giving them to her. They've been in my sewing room ever since and I found them while cleaning the other day. I was thinking of selling them, since they're still in package and I never developed any real affinity for them. That said, the prices I'm seeing fluctuate pretty wildly (and I've not seen Australians selling either; only US or US release), so I'm not sure how to price them fairly, or where to even post them.

Both have slight signs of shelf wear. Pinkie Pie's backing card is banged up on one corner, and Diamond Rose's backing tape is a bit gummy looking round the edges. Otherwise, both are intact and have never been opened.

If I do decide to sell them, should I offer them as a pair? Or sell them separately? Is it better to sell through the Arena or go to ebay?

Sorry, bit new to trading in the Pony market.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
Re: PC - Australian Release G4s - Diamond Rose and Pinkie Pie
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 04:09:43 AM »
I know that the aussie versions are obviously preferable for MIB collectors, because of the DVDs in the US packaging, however Pinkie has so many releases she may be difficult to find a home for, even MIB. Diamond Rose, and most other non-mane six are sitting at about $30 MIB on aussie ebay from the few I've seen lately, I've been keeping an eye out because I want to move my own MIB g4s along when I find some cheap boxes that won't eat all my profit! I'd probably sell them together, unless someone is after Pinkie.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline mopthebunny

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Oooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 10:46:35 AM »
I would price Diamond Rose at about $70, myself.  I sold one with the DVD for about $60, so I imagine the lack of the DVD increases the value. As for the Pinkie, I'm not sure.

I will say, however, that it would definitely be best to sell them separately :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Signature by LordBlumiere

Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 07:08:05 PM »
Thank you both for the help! That definitely gives me a better idea of what to expect. I knew the $100+ listings were wishful thinking, but not being able to find any Aus sellers for comparison had me a bit concernt.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal