collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC - Accessories, Baity G1s and a few G2s.  (Read 6466 times)

Offline Rowenatm

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
PC - Accessories, Baity G1s and a few G2s.
« on: May 15, 2017, 09:05:03 AM »
Updating the original post, as I continue to go through boxes! Please do not PM me about any of the following. They will go on sale when I have time to deal with them.

Old collector, needing to downsize dramatically. I don't have time to sell every pony individually, so I will probably craigslist the bulk of the collection and hope there's local interest (are there any other suggestions for this? I have a bunch of playsets so shipping costs would be astronomical.)

Anyway, I'll be putting up a sales post sometime soon for the more HTF ponies in the collection. I'm still going through the collection to figure out what I have--it's all been boxed up so long... but can I get a price check on these?

Mint green sea pony shell - see pic: https://goo.gl/photos/n157rjsy6oZucrfu9 - Missing the sucker at the back.

Baby Bow Tie's baby carriage - Just the carriage.

Baby Cuddles' baby buggy - some accessories

Original Carry Case

Paradise Estate furniture and accessories - almost complete.

Original Ribbons - lots. Readily identifiable ones are a gold flutter ribbon, blue princess ribbon, and what I think is the ribbon for a princess hat, unless that style came with something else.

Assorted Baby accessories - see pic: https://goo.gl/photos/BNKwRA9LPjhMf5ib7

Assorted brushes and combs - see pic: https://goo.gl/photos/QM6K9hPfmjiaantT7

Assorted outfits - see pic: https://goo.gl/photos/MzV7ZQ7BrWJx4kB7A

Assorted other accessories - see pic: https://goo.gl/photos/bDXk8gBE3mAq3FQe8

Goldilocks - nasty mark on her leg where it looks like the plastic has been bleached.

Baby Milky Way - Pink highlighter marks all over body.

Assorted custom bait - see pic: https://goo.gl/photos/NJPbFiePyTaJWx55A - Are any of these actually worth anything?

Assorted G2s - see pic: https://goo.gl/photos/CzfgVStyyRp1gcuz6 - Princess Golden Light has all her accessories.

Thanks very much!

Again, please don't PM me about these, even if you are already dealing with me. I have an active thread in the sales forum, and my PMs are still busy with those transactions. When I am ready to take PMs about these items, I will add them to the thread. I will not put anything on hold now.

(If you currently have some ponies on hold, because you are waiting to see what other accessories I have, I will notify you when these go up for sale.)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 03:00:28 PM by Rowenatm »

Offline ColdRuru

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: PC - Euro exclusives and Mimic
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 09:06:58 AM »
Mimic is still expensive.
Maybe think of selling your ponies by lots or series, it can help.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Blog / Facebook Page

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 09:46:00 AM »
My Mimic with brush/ribbon was $106 I think? She has some pony polish on her hooves but otherwise really nice shape.

Offline ponytales

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 04:15:12 PM »
NBBE German Babies (depending on condition):

Cherries & Honeycomb - between £25-£35 (ish)  :huh:

Hopscotch & Buttons - Normally around £35 - £45. Buttons tends to be the most expensive out of the set.

Mountain Boys:

These are all over the place right now, although I would say prices have fallen this year from what they were last year.

Sunburst - £55-£75
Tornado - Can be as low as £40 and as high as £120, especially if he still has pink hair.
Ice Crystal - At least £50 with a few marks, as high as £150 in mint condition.
Currently seeking Italian Blue Lickety Split :inlove:

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 10:35:51 PM »
I only know that Mimic and Baby Buttons are expensive.

A person put Ice Crystal on eBay.uk for £101.99

I find it very frustrating that I can't get ahold of the ones I need when they are too expensive.

People are just so greedy with the price for a pony.  :enraged:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline RustyGusty

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 02:39:19 AM »
bright rabbit 1, I see what you mean.

A bunch of sellers, often on sites like ebay, list crazy high prices with BuyItNow. Because they are probably uneducated about a pony's value, but they've probably heard ponies can be worth alot, and they don't want to miss out on earning one cent. They don't bother checking out collectors sites to research, or they may be hoping their specific pony has some kind of rare variation, so they try their luck and hope people will buy it.

The downside for all of us, is when those auctions sit on ebay for months with no purchase, and give other people who are also uneducated about pony values the wrong idea. In the longrun it may even drive up the prices for less rare ponies.

Also, silly jokesites like Buzzfeed can be quite misleading, with having extremely many poorly researched articles like "See how much your 80's toys are worth today", where they don't list auctions of purchased ponies, but only unsold BuyItNow auctions with the most crazy prices.

But let me add the seller's perspective aswell, that many ponies that are quite rare, aswell as in perfect condition, with all accessories, and from wellknown sellers, can be quite hard to sell because many buyers still expect to buy absolutely anything for less than a dollar. So, buying and selling ponies can be quite a slap in the face, and I guess pony collectors have to have alot of patience to find logical prices, from both a seller's and buyer's perspective. The biggest problem to collect and sell MLP is probably how many there are, and how hard it is to figure out logical values. But luckily there are some really great collectors sites out there.

Offline Rowenatm

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 04:34:14 AM »
Thanks all!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 01:34:36 PM »
Is there a local pony meet near you in Virginia? I'm not sure if they have a meet, but that would be a great way to sell them. You could always post a "pony garage sale" here, advertising that you have these ponies and will be home to sell them at a certain time- you could make a party of it! And then semi-local collectors could make the drive to your house and shop for ponies. Maybe more work than you are looking for.

The Pony Fair is in Rhode Island (is that right? I think it's right) this year- you might be able to attend that and get some great sales, too.
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Rowenatm

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2017, 07:14:43 AM »
Thanks for the ideas! I don't yet know how much time I will have this summer... I may not have the time to invest in setting up a garage sale--I almost certainly can't make it to Rhode Island. But it's something that never even occurred to me, and I'll definitely keep it in mind. I'm still trying to find the couple of hours I need to sit down and sort through the collection properly.

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2017, 05:14:44 AM »
Sorry to hear of your need to downsize...  I'm looking to upgrade my Sunburst with a not so cancerous one, depending on condition of course.

Mimic is crazy expensive. Depending on condition ---- $40 in bait condition up to $200 in NM with pink stripe. Average around $80-125. That being said one sold on ebay for nearly $500 recently. Ebay is going to be your best bet most likely for Mimic, but their fees take about 12-15% of your sale price, selling here won't cost you a thing (except paypal fees).

Offline Vdufour12

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 07:37:59 AM »
Hi
How much are you asking for the lot including Mimic and Mountain Boys?

Offline Rowenatm

• View Profile
Re: PC - Accessories, Baity G1s and a few G2s.
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2017, 03:01:41 PM »
Bump! Sorted through some more boxes.

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2017, 01:24:29 AM »
I will give it a bash (well try anyway, its hard to change tabs on my phone to flip back and forth and see what you have..lol!)

Okay shell; eBay BINs are very overpriced IMO and about $25 is more accurate

Baby Cuddles buggy ; $10 wish I suppose, which accessories because the lace seems to add a few quid

Carry case; $6?

Paradise estate; I see them sell for about $150, shipping is your obvious issue. If it has the tiny accessories add $$ (forks etc)

Original ribbons; $1/1.50 each, flutter and princess around 5 each

Baby accessories; bibs/bottles/necklaces around $1 each. Stack toy and sandbox $4. Teething ring/ xylophone/toothpaste $3. I would put the broken wagon at 50 cent/1$ max. Boys xylophone $10. The dish..is that original tape around it?

Combs; $1.50 each except, boys brush $8-10 ,princess comb $6/8 ish , lollipop $4

I am no good with outfits

Assorted accessories; sea pony float $10, bandana $10, princess hats $8, petites not sure

Baby Milkyway, how bad is the highlighter? :D

Baits; usually $1 or 2 each, although brightglow should still be 4 or 5 IMO (I would pay that anyway) . has she lost her ear?

I hope that helps! You have a few items I need so I'm excited for when you list them! :banana: :heart:

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2017, 06:50:23 AM »
Didn't see those G2s there before - I'll take a stab at them since I tend to watch G2 prices

The chapel maybe $8 - 10
The McDonalds ponies maybe $1 or 2 each
Ivy and Sundance $5 each maybe
Golden Light w/ accessories $30 - 35 maybe

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2017, 12:05:53 AM »
the g2s with the expection of golden light will be hard to move in all honesty, even asking a couple of bucks each for them sales will be slow. Golden light is around $45 moc, g2 accessories are so hard to find loose and complete so $30-35 wouldn't be an unrealistic price

Baby milky way is selling around $80-120 last time I was looking to buy (About 6 months ago), marks depending I would say $50 (if there isn't that much or not as bad as you remember possible more :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal