collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: S7 E9 Honest Apple  (Read 486 times)

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
Re: S7 E9 Honest Apple
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2017, 12:50:50 PM »
To me the joke about Rarity and the guitar was simply that a) it was unexpected and yet b) made total sense because she has been hiding her frustration and stress at Applejack's behavior with a mild and pleasant mask and is now releasing it all in one intense blast.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2017, 01:04:36 PM »
-scratches head- I guess it makes sense in that regard, but Rarity isn't usually the type to hold things in, she's usually all "Omg get me a fainting couch!"
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline lostpony

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • loves applejackbunny . Starlily is best pony
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2017, 05:07:48 PM »
The guitar is a fainting couch that fits in Pinky's hair.

Then again, an actual couch might fit in Pinky's hair.  It's a pocket dimension.
:lovey:                                      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
lost in the pleasure of
35 years of Pony treasure        It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness

Offline Archer

• *MLP Convention Staff*
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2017, 10:36:00 PM »
I have mixed feelings over this ep. At first i hated it because Applejack wasn't just being honest, she was being rude. I kind of got why Rarity had her as a judge as she could look at things in a different way and i found it cute how Rarity included AJ after their disagreements in the past. But her rudeness was killing me.

However i did love how Rarity showed her the error of her ways with such a simple conversation. It wasn't some over the top grand gesture that was needlessly extravagant (mare do well, rainbow zombie ponies) It was a simple conversation on a topic that AJ could instantly relate to. I actually liked the last five minutes or so far more than the rest of the episode. I liked how they dealt with the conflict in a grown up way for once :)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[IMG]
Art Commissions are currently OPEN including anime art ^_^ PM me for details ^_^

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2017, 09:11:40 AM »
Archer I agree 100% with your post! The last five mins or so was that best part! Rarity is smart!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2017, 01:15:29 PM »
This whole mess was Rarity's fault in the first place.  She was supposed to Judge fashion.  Applejack has zero interest or knowledge of fashion.  I don't know what Rarity was thinking by inviting AJ to help judge a fashion show, but it was 100% her fault that this whole mess happened.  I think Applejack had the right approach. 

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dazzle Surprise
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2017, 01:25:38 PM »
I liked the new ponies and seeing Photo Finish and Hoity Toity again.
formerly known as LyraHeartsrtings
Check out my shirts at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login