Pony Talk > Off Topic

What are you planting?

(1/6) > >>

invaderhorizongreen:
Anyone starting plants from seed, or just general planting this year? I am planting, beans, tomatoes, and peppers. As well as transplanting some wild strawberries to my garden.

Einhornbaby:
Hubby and me do too :) This year we have : tomatoes, beans, green peas, chilli peppers, sweet potatoes, potatoes, strawberrys, turnips, chard, eggplant, zucchini, spinach and a selection different spice plants (basil and that like) :) Cant waaaaait! Some are from seeds some are "babys" from my in-laws :P

cyberunicorn:
only have a small garden nowadays so I am limited to what I can grow I do have several herbs, strawberry plants and an apple tree. but I think the apple tree may not be doing so well as it has not produced any leaves yet but I will give it the rest of the year and if not it will have to go which is a shame but it has being dry here and working stupid hours I have not being able to water everything as much as I should do  -_-

Kiwi:
We dug out most of the garden (weeds) in the fall because I wanted the new special Canada 150th tulips (white with red). So we planted those in the fall. The first one has finally bloomed (and the others have buds). Although it came up orange instead of white and red, but apparently that has been common with these special ones. Hoping at least some of the others come up correctly.

Jinxxy:
We just started trying to green our thumbs!

We are growing strawberries, mint, cucumbers, tomatoes and Miracle berry.
We are also growing lots of different flowers :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version