collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sunshine's Pony Sales - SQPONIES eCrater store! Still here, still updating! PICS  (Read 503 times)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
Hey all!  :biggrin:
I know I'm horrible about getting on the Arena, but I think my laptop situation has been worked out and now I have a computer that is NOT designated as a TV (Thanks ChromeCast!  :ohyeah:) so I should be able to get back here more. EYECANDY PONY PICS AT THE BOTTOM (yes these are things for sale) :heart:

I wanted to say that I am still running my eCrater store!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://sqponies.ecrater.com

I try to update it at least once a month, if not more, when I have extras to sell. Right now, pending listing, are a bunch of TLC-type Nirvana ponies, and a bundle of G2s (some nonUS).

*All of the ponies on my site have been washed and restored, but this does not mean altered. The most alteration a pony gets on my eCrater store is to have the rusty tail washed replaced by a ziptie. (To be honest, I don't always mention I've done this on each particular pony, but if you want to know, just ask. Tail rust is a pet peeve of mine and I'd rather prevent it in the future than preserve a rusty washer!)

*As always my prices on my store are negotiable.*

*Shipping can be wonky for International buyers, or for people wanting to add a large amount of small items to their cart. If there's ever a question on the shipping cost of something, just message me either through the store, on here, or if you know me on Facebook - send me a message there.  :sunny:

*Side note, for mobile users, the site can be kind of confusing. When you click on the name of a category (say, G1) it will open up all the sub categories (such as Adults, Babies, Playset Accessories, etc). From there, you can either click on the > symbol, or the name, and it will show you that. If you click on the > next to something like My Little Pony G1, it will open up all items in that category (aka everything under the large category of G1.)

:sunny: A couple pictures of items just to show some things recently listed, but as I mentioned, more are always on the way :sunny:
(BTW, how do people even use Photobucket anymore, there are so many ads, ahhh!  :silly:)

Thanks for looking!
BTW I've missed you all! :hearts:

:heart: :sunny:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal