collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for unused G1 "Bake and Craft" stained glass kits  (Read 839 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Looking for unused G1 "Bake and Craft" stained glass kits
« on: May 13, 2017, 08:28:01 AM »
Does anyone remember these kits?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There were quite a few of them, back in the day!  I'd love to get my hands on any unused kits so I can have the joy of baking them myself. ;)  The only one I currently have is Applejack.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for unused G1 "Bake and Craft" stained glass kits
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 03:27:30 PM »
Yes, I have 3 sets, I think. There's a large one with Medley in front of a yellow horseshoe. And I have a set with about half a dozen pieces, including about 4 ponies, a castle, and a rainbow.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 09:46:10 PM »
Ooo, they sound awesome!  Do you have pictures?  I was trying to find my backcard for stained glass Applejack, because I remember it did have pictures of the other sets on the back, but I can't find it.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 05:34:45 PM »
Sorry, they're in storage right now. Kmlahti has a pic of the set in her merch collection.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal