collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PM box?  (Read 302 times)

Offline Broken IrishwomanTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • What's in your head?
PM box?
« on: May 11, 2017, 10:42:15 AM »
I never post in this forum, and now twice in a row. :lookround:

Anyway, I was wondering if there is a maximum amount of messages you can store in your inbox? I still have messages from pretty much every sale or trade I did over the years, so it's getting pretty full now. I rarely use the PM system as I only use it for trades and sales, which is maybe once or twice a year.

So the reason I started to worry about it now is that I'm back in pony business, and I'm afraid that messages might not reach me if my box is full, because I remember this system from another forum. Does it work like that on here too?

Thanks! :D
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"In surrender I find peace, and I go my way unarmed. Peace is what I wish for friend and foe."

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: PM box?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 10:51:42 AM »
Honestly since moving to this platform, we haven't found a PM limit. Our old platform had a 100 or 200 message limit, but I have over 1000 and still going, so you should be good :) If there is a cap we don't know about, it would probably work similar to our old platform - the newer messages would bump out the oldest. So your new messages would always come through still.
Thanks for voting to help the Floofers @ F5RS! We won the September content!
(Frisky Ferrets, Fuzzies, and Feathered Friends)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This cutie will be our newest family member come October 14.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Broken IrishwomanTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • What's in your head?
Re: PM box?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 11:15:03 AM »
Ah, that's a relief. Thanks! :D

"In surrender I find peace, and I go my way unarmed. Peace is what I wish for friend and foe."