TCB > For Sale - For Auction

SPRING CLEANING = selling a ton of G3s cheap - including HTF

(1/9) > >>

maycrestmom:
OK I will try to keep this updated so all you need to do is see the first post for latest greatest on my sales thread and apologies in advance for any confusion I may have caused

I don't deal in "no" if I can help it at this point as I am wanting to buy some hunted-for nirvana :-) let me know any and all offers :-)

so I have a bit over 50 G3's and I can go find the one's scooter and lemme know if you all need the combs and if you can name the accessories I probably have them, just in another box

ok so here are the pics but I will sell the whole lot for $150

no haircuts, marks or major problems other than they are no longer MIB

please ask me any and all questions as I know I took quick pics and some of these guys may not be clear :

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ok so for G1s I have these guys:

so butterflies
fuzzy hearthrob
moondancer
moonstone
shady
rockin beat pony
sparkler
scoops
skyflier
seashells
magic
shiny surprise
tabby
shiny blossom
cotton candy
tiddlywinks
valentine baby - mega haircut
sweet blossom - rehair
UK nurse pony
UK ribbons and hearts
dandelion G3
G3 november birthflower

probably will find more to add and YES I am open to trades as well :-)

** So PONY-PEEPS :-) ** if there are no bids feel free to contact me here and I will pull the listing.  I am fine to work thru here and paypal so long as the goal is win-win. I love the community here and frankly the less stress environment, I mean come on, we love toys so how cool to still value the joy of playing nice with friends the world over IMO

ebay handle is shoppergrrrl  (yeah it's silly just like mcm is from my ancient yahoo addy - call me molasses when it comes to changing things)

maycrestmom:

Also as the kids are grown I don't put out the birthday display like I used to so I have a great condition, complete set :

$50 OBO.  The flocking is in great shape and no regrind as is typical on TE and no rust on BBE and I will update with a better display photo but I at least wanted folks to know I have the birthday set but without the box.  I may consider splitting up and selling off pieces, but for now just prefer to sell together.  Oh and yes I have yum yum, my mistake I will update photos here and she does have her wings in fine shape :-)

Saoirse:
Baby accessories, ohh I'll be stalking :lol:

I think you would do better separating the babies into sets, a lot of people just need certain pairs of twins. I need baby ember but have everyone else :D

maycrestmom:
yes I realized that a bit on the late side... that's ok = somebody got a fantastic deal to snag all of 'em

angelflight:
Hi, do you have Nirvana ponies?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version