collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello Everyone ^_^  (Read 203 times)

Offline katiazza

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone ^_^
« on: May 05, 2017, 04:47:43 PM »
Hello Everyone I'm Katiazza!
I've recently started collecting ponies again after having loved G1 when I was little  :lol:
This is slightly odd just because I was born in 1989, and didn't start collecting ponies until I was three or four which was after they stopped producing them for the Canadian market (which is where I was born and call home :) ).
I distinctly remember my ponies, in particular some of the summer wings (glow was my absolute favourite) and the bride pony, however they were all acquired from yard sales and flea markets... But I must have learned about the line somewhere since I always knew the real ones from the fakies, even then.
So now I'm back and focusing mostly on G1's and maybe the odd G3 here and there. I've had some good luck finding quite a few used since I started about 2 months ago, and I can't wait to find some more of my favourites again.
I also delve into quite a few other hobbies including (but not limited to!) vintage costume jewellery, Dollfie Dreams, fashion dolls, other vintage and new toys, cosplay, lolita and fairy kei fashions, and anime collectables. I'm also into restoring vintage toys, jewellery, some clothing (depends on the issue tbh), and plan to buy and sell some toys and things to help fund my own obsessions since there never seems to be enough funds for all my hobbies  >_<  :P  :biggrin:
Real life stuff includes me working part time at an office administration position while I go back to school for accounting after being out of school for 8 years. I live with my boyfriend in our house with my dog and a roommate as well. Our house is always busy and bustling and I just love it <3
Anyhoo, I'm sure I've rambled on about myself for long enough and thank you if you got this far haha
I'm looking forward to meeting some people with a like minded love for ponies and sharing in the joys (and tribulations!) of collecting with you all!

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone ^_^
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 09:09:35 PM »
Welcome to the Arena!
We are a nutty bunch, but we love new members, so make yourself at home!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 08:06:14 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :lovey:

You certainly do seem to have a lot of varied interests/hobbies - and that's what we like to see!!!!  I'm sure you will have a blast here on the forum!  Good luck expanding your collections :)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 08:38:53 PM »
Welcome to the arena!

We have forums for your non-pony stuff too, the Dollhouse is for the dolls, the Toy Box is for everything else....and of course we'd love to see your existing ponies in the Brag forum if you'd like to share, and you can always find more G1s in the For Sale forum.  You can share your restoration techniques/learn more in the Pony Corral.

Hm now, what sort of cosplay do you like?

Hope you have a great time here!

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 05:40:23 AM »
Hi Katiazza, nice to meet you! :good: Your hobbies sound like a lot of fun, ponies seem to fit in the picture very well. Best of luck pony hunting, I hope you enjoy our forums! 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal