collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Changing my e-mail address?  (Read 206 times)

Offline Broken IrishwomanTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • What's in your head?
Changing my e-mail address?
« on: May 04, 2017, 01:45:39 PM »
Hi!

I have a question regarding my e-mail address. I still have an old e-mail address in my Arena account. That's not a problem per se, but when I tried to get into that e-mail account, it appeared to be deleted, probably because I haven't used it for years. The thing is, if I change it to my current address (in my forum account), will I have to verify anything on the old account (which I obviously can't do anymore), or can I just change it without consequences? Because I'm afraid to lose my Arena account this way, if I can't verify the change per e-mail. :(

Thanks!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Formerly known as Regenveertje~

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: Changing my e-mail address?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 02:25:19 PM »
There is no confirmation for changing your email - you just change it on your profile. Then any future notifications will be sent to the new email.
PLEASE VOTE to help the Floofers @ F5RS!
(Frisky Ferrets, Fuzzies, and Feathered Friends)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This cutie will be our newest family member come October. Her rescue is in a Facebook contest to win $500.
You can vote daily until the end of September.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Broken IrishwomanTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • What's in your head?
Re: Changing my e-mail address?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 05:16:19 PM »
Thanks! Changed it! :D

~Formerly known as Regenveertje~