collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My little pony primark clothes  (Read 570 times)

Offline 01mlplover

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
My little pony primark clothes
« on: May 03, 2017, 12:28:39 PM »
Not sure the correct place to post this but could someone tell me how their sizing runs? I typically wear a juniors medium or women's small in shirts and their sizes are completely different with numbers... I'm confused lol. I'd like to buy some but don't want them to arrive to small or to big.

Offline KC8114

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My little pony primark clothes
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 12:50:38 PM »
I don't know about sizing but where did you find them to buy?
Thank you aluke for my lovely avatar!!

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 01:15:16 PM »
I think they are in U.K. Or Euro sizing if you google your us size it should bring you up the equivalent. Sometimes primary can size smaller than in the average store so I would go a size up to be sure

For example I am a U.K. 12 (for my sins I just love that chocolate) but get a 14 in that one shop because their 12 s are small.

Hope that helps

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 05:37:21 AM »
Primark clothing is usually pretty generous, sizing-wise. :) It doesn't necessarily run big, but you're usually safe with your actual size.

I'm used to being forced to take the biggest size of anything at any store (which would usually be EUR 48, most stores don't even carry that size), but at Primark a EUR 46 is usually big enough for me. EUR 48 is definitely too big, with T-shirts anyway. Sizes like L or XL are usually pretty generous too, the PJ shirt I bought with Moonstone (she's white instead of blue though, lol!) and "I believe in unicorns" on it is an L, and it's quite big, even for me.

I do realise that you have a completely different size of course. :P But I just wanted to explain how it usually works, at least for me, I hope it helps!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 11:02:11 AM »
US sizes are generally about four smaller than the UK equivalent. For example a UK size 10 is a US size 6, and so on. The pony top I am wearing right now is a UK 6, and it also says on the internal label, US size 2. I normally wear either a six or an eight in tops, but this feels more like an 8 on me than a 6 so what people are saying above about slightly generous sizing is true. One problem with sizing in the UK is that it sometimes runs from line to line/store to store and varies on that theme.

But I hope that gives some guidance anyway. I suspect from what you said you probably would need to get the same size as I have. There are smaller clothing sizes here but Primark doesn't tend to utilise them. I would advise looking at a UK 6 or a UK 8. As I said, the tshirt I am wearing has the US size listed.

The PJ trousers (or pants as you guys call them, right? Pants here are something different though xD) are probably the most tricky as trouser sizes are a pain (I know, I have trouble buying trousers constantly here ><)

I have so far seen in Primark the top I'm wearing (with the 3 rainbow ponies on), one in white with Windy on and weird sequin hair, a crop top tye dye yellow thing with Starshine on, a PJ top and bottoms with Moonstone in white (I believe in Unicorns), 2 sets of the kind of socks that don't go very high above the ankle, all featuring rainbow ponies...I'm sure there was something else with...ah, yes. There was also a nightdress with straps in grey featuring a symbolless Starshine that I saw the other day. I don't know if there are any other things, but those above were all available in sizes from 6-16 UK wise (so 2-12 US wise). I don't know if there were any other sizes available, my store didn't have every size for every item.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 11:04:54 AM by Taffeta »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal