collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Mortal Instruments Book Owners And Lovers, I Need Help Please  (Read 404 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
So, I recently ordered the original Infernal Devices box set in hardcover.  I have recently finished it on my kindle, so I knew I would love it but I wanted it in actual book form. I've also read The Mortal Instruments also on my kindle but I want it in actual book form.  To match The Infernal Devices I was going to get the original hardcover box set but Cassandra Claire released a different box set in paperback only with the spines of the books creating a black and white image and the book covers are spectacular.

It looks like this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and the actual book covers look like this:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

These are the covers of the original hardcover edition, there isn't anything special about the spines in this set (please ignore the person in the picture it's the only image I could find on google that has all the book covers):visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I don't mind the new art but they also redid The Infernal Devices spines and art on the covers to match the new art from The Mortal Instruments  Also, I wanted to get hardcover but the new art only comes in paperback and I don't know how long, if at all they'll make a hardcover version.

So, what do you guys think I should do, I'm really torn?

Post Merge: May 02, 2017, 12:35:38 AM

Post Merge: May 02, 2017, 02:42:41 AM

Someone please respond, even if you have never read the books, I'm waiting to order the books.

Post Merge: May 02, 2017, 03:26:04 AM

Nevermind, as much as I love the art on the paperback covers I decided to order the hardcover versions only because that's what I was aiming for since hardcover keeps the books nice for a long time.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 03:26:04 AM by Majesty »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal