TCB > Price Check Archives

PC - G1 Magnetix Playset

(1/2) > >>

resuki:
I have a magnetic playset I'm looking to sell this month. It has some slight water damage along the top, and two of the magnets are damaged, but it's overall in a pretty decent condition.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The board with all 35 magnets I have with it

There is a crack along Tootsie's neck, my thumb is pointing at it and it ends at my index finger.

Moondancer is pretty much ripped in half, just barely holding together. I figure a collector may have a better idea of how to fix it than me.

All the Ponies I have with the set: Moondancer (damnaged), Tootsie (slight damage), Surprise with Baby Surprise, Baby Firefly, Baby(?) Cotton Candy, Ribbon, Applejack, and Baby Moondancer.

All the other magnets.

The board

Closer up on the damage

How much would one of these run? The only reference I could find was a NIP example.

If anyone would like to get a closer look at any of these shots, they are at the end of my Ponies album here: https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNrj7Ot_LbJfIvU-47zXG_9MRFTP9i2VeR_NmoV

Jinxxy:
I love seeing vintage merch I had no idea existed. How cool!

resuki:
I had no idea either until I found it at the thrift shop! I did have a version of this that was a sticker play at as a kid though, much smaller and with less ponies.

invaderhorizongreen:
Wow that is something new to me, I have no idea on a price.

resuki:
Posting one more time to bump this, just in case anyone's got any more info on it. Hoping to get an auction up sometime this decade, I just keep forgetting. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version