collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G'day!  (Read 546 times)

Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (0)
G'day!
« on: April 29, 2017, 08:10:13 PM »
I've had this account for a couple of years now, but keep forgetting to make my introduction post! I finally remembered because I recently stumbled upon some My Little Pony Petites from when I was a kid, and thought I'd look into more info about them. :)

I'm primarily a doll collector, but have been aware of the MLP Arena for about a decade now, when my roommate and I took it upon ourselves to customise the newly re-released ponies for fun. Many of the links for how to remove heads, rehair, and repaint the ponies had references to the Arena, but it took me years before I finally made an account!

I live in Sydney, Australia, though I grew up in the US. I have two fluffy cats and a loving partner, and design textiles and alt fashion garments for a living. My primary hobbies are toy photography and customisation, though I dabble in quite a few other activities as well.

My collection of Ponies is tiny compared to the other toys I collect (or collected, in the case of vintage toys from childhood), but I have a handful that I saved from when I was a kid, and a few newer ones that I picked up here and there over time! As mentioned, I also have a small collection of vintage toys that I bought as a kid, including Littlest Pet Shops, Polly Pockets, and other toys, as well as a wall of Monster High dolls. I've also recently caved in on the Pullip front, and have purchased my first two of the line in the past few months.

I think that's about it, now. Hope to get to know all of you soon! :)

NightDriver1988

Re: G'day!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 10:51:32 AM »
Welcome  :shake:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 12:28:28 AM »
Welcome fellow Aussie!!!

Between your hobbies and your career - you sound like you have a lot of fun!!! Look forward to seeing you around the forum more :)

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 06:28:02 AM »
Welcome! You'll find that there are many here who collect more than just ponies! Feel free to drop by Dollhouse and Toys and Games boards if you decide you want to talk about toys other than the wonderful plastic horses we all love.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 06:39:54 AM »
Welcome new friend!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Lhianneth

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 02:05:53 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! ^^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal