Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Wreck this journal [Share thread]

(1/4) > >>

True:
Hi I just got one of these books, I got the mini "everywhere" one cause I like the idea of bringing it with me wherever.

Does anyone else use these books? And if so what about sharing some of your favorite pages?

I know I'm a bit late to the game, so maybe people are already over them lol, but I thought I would try anyway. I just got mine so I dont have any pages filled in except for the first one with personal info. xD

Bekuno:
I have one! There's nothing really that creative or impressive but I can try to find pages to share.

I liked sharing the book with my friends so a lot of the pages were wrecked by multiple people  :)

Icicle:
Oh. I wish I knew where mine was (and if it is where I think it is, not nasty) to show some stuff.. I enjoyed messing around with it. Just due to ADHD/work/lack of money I never really kept up with it because my ideas were more ambitious than my wallet xD.

Though I have one picture from my instagram that I really liked, I had one that was even cooler but.. back to the point of not knowing where my journal is, and if I found it it likely got wrecked in a way I wouldn't wanna touch it lol..

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

True:

--- Quote from: Icicle on April 28, 2017, 03:04:41 PM ---Oh. I wish I knew where mine was (and if it is where I think it is, not nasty) to show some stuff.. I enjoyed messing around with it. Just due to ADHD/work/lack of money I never really kept up with it because my ideas were more ambitious than my wallet xD.

Though I have one picture from my instagram that I really liked, I had one that was even cooler but.. back to the point of not knowing where my journal is, and if I found it it likely got wrecked in a way I wouldn't wanna touch it lol..

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

--- End quote ---

xD is it possibly composting? haha That's a really pretty page btw!

Hannah66665:
I have know idea what this is... but I am very intrigued! XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version