Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Restring Vogue Ginny?

(1/1)

Duenia:
Anyone familiar with Ginny Dolls by any chance? My mom has one she'd like to restring and she keeps asking me how to go about it. Only thing is I have no idea. Apparently knowing how to work with ponies and a familiarity with dolls means I can also help her with her doll lol?

I managed to find her a Youtube video with instructions but we're having trouble with finding supplies. Anything I manage to come across she deems as unreputable because I haven't ordered from them before (cause you know, I don't collect that kind of doll).

Anyone have some experience in the area that could advise?

Hervoyel:
Do you know what version of Ginny she has?

I've restrung a Ginny from the International line from the '80s (which are strung with thick rubber elastic), but I know they have a different construction than the older and newer ones.  In case it's the same, I blogged about the process here using regular household tools.

Duenia:

--- Quote from: Hervoyel on May 16, 2017, 08:28:09 AM ---Do you know what version of Ginny she has?

I've restrung a Ginny from the International line from the '80s (which are strung with thick rubber elastic), but I know they have a different construction than the older and newer ones.  In case it's the same, I blogged about the process here using regular household tools.

--- End quote ---

She has a couple - I believe all from 60s.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version