Pony Talk > Pony Corral

POTD 4/26/2017 Orange Flower

(1/3) > >>

mlp4me:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

mylittlewiki.org/

Do you have her? What do you think of her? Share some more pics!

No breezies here currently, someday...

Luxrayx:
I like the G3 breezies. Their faces are a little ugly, but in a cute kind of way ^^

Leave a Whisper:
New to me and I'll pass. I don't really care for Breezies.

Aurora:
This is awful- I had to look up whether or not I have her! And I do, in her box with her little friends. Time to pay more attention to my Breezies!

I actually love the Breezies- I like to take them to parks and flower gardens and let them explore what could potentially be their turf. Then I take them home and put them back in the pony room. Maybe they think I'm a jerk- "here's where you could live.... back inside! Out of the sun!"

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Aurora on April 26, 2017, 12:07:42 PM ---This is awful- I had to look up whether or not I have her! And I do, in her box with her little friends. Time to pay more attention to my Breezies!

I actually love the Breezies- I like to take them to parks and flower gardens and let them explore what could potentially be their turf. Then I take them home and put them back in the pony room. Maybe they think I'm a jerk- "here's where you could live.... back inside! Out of the sun!"

--- End quote ---

That's cute. I do like Zippy Zinnia and Meadow Moon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version