Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Can anyone help me ID a 90s robotic dinosaur?

(1/3) > >>

Taxel:
I'm trying to help a friend of mine figure out what this toy from her childhood was. Here's her description: "It was a remote controlled robotic rex-type dinosaur. The remote was wired and looked like an egg. The dinosaur was mostly black/metallic colors, had red lights for eyes, and roared."

She's done a lot of Googling herself and I poked around a bit but neither of us could find anything.

Hannah66665:
Hi Taxel!  :) No idea if this is the right one but this is what I found with google image search? One of the photos shows it with glowing eyes and it appears to have a wire attached.
 https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-remote-control-dinosaur-507045518

Taxel:
Thank you Hannah! :) I just asked her so fingers crossed.

She added another detail: it didn't have "skin", it looked very robotic.

Makaroni_the_pony:
I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about, and now it's going to bother me too lol, because I have no way to find it since I have no idea what its called or if im even right

Taxel:

--- Quote from: Makaroni_the_pony on April 26, 2017, 06:06:45 AM ---I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about, and now it's going to bother me too lol, because I have no way to find it since I have no idea what its called or if im even right

--- End quote ---

Ack, I hate when that happens! Sorry. If any of the guesses are right I'll definitely post here.

One of the other guesses that looks like it might be promising is the Rex Fighting Tekno Dinosaur, but of course my friend went to sleep or something like a normal human so I don't know if that's right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version