collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bight Sight & Twinkle petites for Petites  (Read 171 times)

Offline TrishTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Scribbles Pony
Bight Sight & Twinkle petites for Petites
« on: April 25, 2017, 07:36:57 PM »
Hi there, looking to trade a few petites for the petites still on my wantlist. Not looking for anything other than petites at this time.

Petites I have:

Twinkle Party set, all great condition. Would prefer to trade full set.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bright Sight Summer, Pink (small rub, otherwise good)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bright Sight Skating, Yellow (symbol good but faded)

Bright Sight Skating, Pink (symbol gone. Mane rubbed)

Bright Sight Summer, Yellow & Orange (symbol gone, mane rubs)

Wantlist

All petites compiled into 1 photo. Link here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let me know if you have any of the above to trade or even sell. I have an old trade/sales post in my signature with my trade album: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login most of it is still avaliable so if you see something there that you'd like please let me know.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 07:49:56 AM by Trish »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login