Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello everyone, from me

(1/2) > >>

Novalani:
Hi, I'm Novalani. I have been interested in my little pony as well as the side my little pony fairy tails since I was very little. The fairy tails are of particular interest to me because my sister had the sunshine gazebo that I constantly played with.  :biggrin: I am wanting to start my own collection of fairy tails & potentially a different collection of my little pony's. I currently mostly have the smaller vinyl figurines and some fuller figures with the comb able hair. Looking forward to getting to know more, see & learn about collecting.

Novalani  :happy:

lostpony:
Hello and welcome to the arena!

There's lots to know so feel free to look around and if you need help with anything feel free to ask. Lots of great pictures in the Pony Brag forum, and we'd love too see yours there too if you like.

I don't know what these fairy tales are, cuz i have lots to learn too. I will definitely check them out.

Hope you have a great time here!

Mewtwofan1:
Welcome new friend! Here you can find a Few who collect fairy tails, sell fairy tails... hope to see you around!

artful_fox_customs:
Welcome! You can find all sorts of MLP stuff on here. If you are looking to buy some ponies, I suggest looking in the For Sale - For Auction section. Who knows what you'll find!

KC8114:
Welcome to the arena!  There are a lot of helpful people on here.  There are some fairy tail collectors on here as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version