collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Could Someone Please Resize This For Me For A Signature?  (Read 268 times)

Offline MajestyTopic starter

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • MOC Mimic
  • G1 and G3 Fan
Could Someone Please Resize This For Me For A Signature?
« on: April 23, 2017, 09:32:36 PM »
Sapphire Rain made this adorable adoptable for me but it's too big.  She said she tried to resize it but goes over the weight limit I think she said.  I was wondering if anyone here can resize it for me to use as a signature and if that doesn't work an avatar would be OK.  Thanks in advance. 

Here's the image:

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Signature By: Sapphire Rain

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
Re: Could Someone Please Resize This For Me For A Signature?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 11:44:57 PM »
Give me about ten minutes and I should have it up for you. :)

[edit]
Kay, here's a sig sized one that should be well within the weight limits.

And here's an av sized one just for funzies: :biggrin:

Lemme know if these don't work and whatnot.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 12:01:55 AM by TwistedRiver »

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Matcha for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline MajestyTopic starter

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • MOC Mimic
  • G1 and G3 Fan
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 01:13:51 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Give me about ten minutes and I should have it up for you. :)

[edit]
Kay, here's a sig sized one that should be well within the weight limits.

And here's an av sized one just for funzies: :biggrin:

Lemme know if these don't work and whatnot.

Thanks I got it to work, I really appreciate it.

Signature By: Sapphire Rain

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 09:45:39 PM »
You're welcome! Happy to help! :)

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Matcha for my beautiful Avvi.