collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Draw Together 2017 ~ April and May ~ Parasol & Posey!  (Read 101 times)

Offline ponyqueenTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • Etsy
Draw Together 2017 ~ April and May ~ Parasol & Posey!
« on: April 21, 2017, 12:29:41 PM »
April showers bring May flowers!  Dust off those crayons, colored pencils, chalk, oil pastels, watercolors, acrylics, oil paints, gel pens, markers, and styluses... It's time to draw together! No pressure, no deadlines. Just an excuse to flex your creative muscles. Post your art in this thread for heaps of confidence-building compliments on your artwork (and maybe even generate some interest in commissions and art trades!)

Have fun painting or drawing one or both of these fine ponies!

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ready, set, create! :art:

:heart: ponyqueen
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • taakos good out here my man
Re: Draw Together 2017 ~ April and May ~ Parasol & Posey!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 02:29:26 PM »
Ooh I have 3 whole parasols now, so I'll definitely have to pick her. I'm excited to do more pony paintings!!

x You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login x You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login x

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • Damadolls- doll and toy blog!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 05:16:29 PM »
This sounds fun! I'll have to draw some Parasols- I love her.

Online Crystal-Sushi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 01:15:19 PM »
Here's my contribution - I decided to draw both ponies! :heart:

Looking for G2s - don't mind the condition but definately not MIB :P