Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello, again ♥

(1/2) > >>

Pheasant:
Long time no see, Arena!

I've been pretty inactive over the past few months due to different work hours and general craziness. As it's been a while since I was actively involved in the community, a re-introduction might be a good idea.

Probably going to change my username soon, but for the time being I'm Sundown. Sunn, Sunny, or SD are all suitable nicknames. I'm a nineteen year-old girl who lives on a farm.

Ponies have been part of my life for a long time - over ten years! Despite varying interest in them, I've never been able to bring myself to jettison my whole collection. Favorites include Heartthrob, Mimic, Sweetheart Sisters, G2s and G3 Star Catcher. Not a big FiM fan, but Fluttershy, Big Mac, and Photo Finish have crept into my heart.

Outside of ponies, I love Fairy Tail birds, vintage Barbies, plush, American Girl dolls and most recently G2 Littlest Pet Shop. I'm also an avid multimedia artist, gamer, reader, and enjoy trail riding. Horses are dear to me. Someday I would love to try English riding, but for the time being I have my hands full with Western.

I used to run the mlp-heartthrob blog over on tumblr. The vintage collecting community was great, but as for the rest of the site? Toxicity was getting harder to avoid - IMO, despite the creativity found there, it wasn't worth the grief. The Arena has a far friendlier atmosphere. ♥

I'm looking forward to posting my artwork and craft projects here again! Hope to see some familiar faces and have a good time. :lovey:

lostpony:
Welcome back!

I'm a new face and i love g3 starcatcher and Big Mac.

You already know your way around, so i hope you have a great time meeting/remeeting everyone!

What are your ideas for new names? Sundown sounds nice to me but maybe you are looking East nowadays.

Pheasant:
Thank you for the greeting, lostpony! I don't yet know what I want my new name to be; all I know is that Sundown doesn't suit me as well as it used to. :)

lostpony:
How about "PrincessBigMac?" tee hee

Until you choose, dont let it hold you back. See you around!

NightDriver1988:
Welcome back  :biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version