TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Is this really typical?

(1/3) > >>

Wardah:
There's something than never appeared in the US thanks to stores overordering earlier waves on ebay. It's in Australia and the shipping is $15 to the US. Is it normally that high or is the seller trying to make some extra money?

orangepeachmango:
shipping going any direction in or out of australia is extremely expensive, some of the most expensive in the world. Because so many people in AUS are just...way out there off the grid, and its a Really Really REALLY big country. like, REALLY big. And most of it isn't even populated. Days upon days of travel just to get to the next town sometimes..  So yes, i would say 15$ is really typical of AUS shipping costs.

Tulips:
Yep, I'd say that's typical. It costs about the same to get a single G1 posted to Australia from the US, postage prices are going up globally and governments are actively trying to discourage buying overseas.

banditpony:
It doesn't sound too outlandish to me. I know Australia has high shipping costs in general.

Mewtwofan1:
Yeah, that's about normal to Australia. My relatives are over there, and that makes packaging Christmas gifts and sending them a bit of a headache both ways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version