collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Are there maybe Avon Ponies here? I mean Avon Ladies! Let's talk about Make-Up!  (Read 494 times)

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
Hi EveryPony!!!
Before I'm gonna ask a couple of things...I would like to tell you a bit of the background story!

I'm a real Girly Girl and love Make-Up and Fragrance and have a planchet full of jars with creams and whatnot in my bathroom! I have also an Antique Vanity table loaded with my Make-Up and lotions and Fragrances and other *stuff* like the clip in roses I always wear in my hair, that is really a signature look of me...I have them in every color matching my clothing!!

I did use for about 10 years a lot of my products from the Swedisch company Oriflame, I have no clue if they are populair across the Big Pond....
I was even a short time a consultant with them, but due to work I couldn't give my Oriflame work not enough time. But I alway stayed what the called a Beauty Member so I could order direct trough them with a discount.
But the last year and a half I got the feeling they where changing, products vanished without a warning, and 2/3 brochures later they where introduced again with a new packaging and a slight name change and with the text NEW!...and a bigger pricetag for the same amount of product...or even less!!!!!  :shocked:
I also had a fair amount of their perfumes, and they where truly of *Big Name* quality but much cheaper and the scents where also very different from eachother.
But again...name change...price change...quality change...but not for the good!!!!
When before a new scent was introduced you could buy it for a price between 15 and 20 euro....now the pricetag is 30 till 35 and even 40 euro!!! Almost double the price!! But...and that is not the worst...every scent the bring out als *New* smell almost the same!!! It looks llike they use a base scent and change only the topnote!! So when the topnote wears off...the perfumes smell almost the same!!!!
And they jacked the prices up of every product....I mean 10 euro for a simple lipstick???? Are you kidding me!!! And when you order one....the container held less product also!!!  :pout: :pout: :pout:
So to make a long story short....I'm beyond disappointed with the whole brand!!!

So in December 2016 I got a brochure from Avon in hands at the Hospital sitting in the waiting room. I recognised this brand as one my Granny and Aunts back in the day used! But Avon does not sell anymore official in The Netherlands unfortunately!! But I live now very short against the border with Germany, so I think a Avon Rep has left her books there, because many people live here and work in Germany and vice versa!

And what a shock it was for me!!!! So many products!!! And so much for so many less Euros then Oriflame!!! So I begun my research to see if I could buy these products! And I found a very nice Lady who lives just at the other side of the border in Germany who sell also to Dutch costumers.
But...and here comes my question....the German Avon sell not every product available in the US!!! We also have our own brochures, but not the Mark magalog, the Living brochure and some fragrances I would love to buy but because they are not in the German range of products, they are out of reach....or I can only buy them for triple the brochure price on eBay...with outrageous shipping prices!!:( :( :(

So now is my question, is there an Avon Lady who would help me to get some products and booklets and is willing to ship to the Netherlands??? I could make my payments trough PayPal and shipping is also not a problem!!!

And I would love to hear about your opinion about the brand Avon!!
What are your favorite products???

Mine are for now:
- Anew Reversalist Day & Night cream
-Luxe lipstick and the tinted lipbalm from this line
- Luxe Eyeshadow
- True Colour eyeshadow palettes I have several of them! I like the numbers on the shadows!
- Planet Spa Heavenly Hydration Face Mask
- Planet Spa Carribean Escape Facial Cream
- Anew Clinical Infinite Lift dual Eye Cream
- Avon Care 3in1 Facial Cleanser
- Avon True NutraEffects Radiance daycream, and the tinted moisturiser with SPF20 
- Mark Shine Burst lipgloss
- Supreme Oils Shampoo and Conditioner plus the Leave In Duo Treatment spray
- I really LOVE!!!! The Avon Naturals Bodysprays in the smaller see trough spraybottles with the showergels and bodylotions in the same scent!
And my favorite is Cosy:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

But I also have the set in Blushing and the handcreme of Cosy and Blushing, the bodyspray and handcreme of Delightfull and the bodyspray of Vibrant.
- The Skin So Soft Dry Body Oil spray with the golden glitter in it!

And I really really LOVE the scent Far Away!!!
I have almost EVERYTHING from this scent, the deospray and roller, the EDT and EDP the body cream in jar and in a tube, the perfume rollette. I have also Far Away Gold EDP and Far Away Bella EDP...I only need to get Far Away Infinity!
And I also really like the perfume Rare Pearls!
I have many more perfumes...but I will make a picture of them togheter instead of summing the whole list!
This post is alraedy much longer than I thought it would be....sorry!!!:blush: :blush: :blush:
But If you made it to this...yay! And please do tell me which products YOU like...or DON'T like!!! X

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Oh man, I haven't had avon since I was a teen.  im sure they are still here though :)

Goodluck!

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal