collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4, Funko, EQG, and tons of LPS for trade! (adding more MLP soon)  (Read 206 times)

Offline preciousstarTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
*i'm in the USA, and would prefer not to ship overseas*

firstly, i'm fairly new to the arena and therefore have no feedback here yet, so if you would like to check my feedback, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which i share with my mother, and i strive to maintain her 100% rating. if you need proof that i'm not making this up, i can send confirmation from the account ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and in addition to the items on it, i will also consider any g1 or g2, and rare g4s.

pm me for additional details, and i will also take additional photos upon request! :)

G4
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

EQG
Fluttershy - great, still has original curl, hair is very soft and shiny

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

note: i also have Sweetie Belle, but was planning on keeping her due to the fact that she is my favorite of the trio and has a very noticeable factory defect. i might consider bundling her with these two, so if you pm me, maybe we can work something out.

Applebloom - great condition, slightly wild hair
Scootaloo - great condition, slightly crooked eyes, original rubber band on light pink hair
[/spoiler]

LPS pets (played with condition)

LPS playsets/accessories

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[/spoiler]

again, pm with any questions or additional details!
current mood: :think:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login / You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (account shared with my mother) / You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login