collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Thinning the herd- G4 playset, plushies, BAB ponies, GM Berrow books, IDW comics  (Read 573 times)

Offline lordalexander74Topic starter

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
Added a couple more items, updated some pictures.

Some prices reduced. Added Rarity's Fashion Runway & the Crystal Empire palace playset, in great condition
Bundle deals will be considered, feel free to make an offer. Local pickup is preferred (I live in middle/east Tennessee)
If an item in a picture isn't listed below, that means it's sold. All toys come from a smoke and pet free environment. Brushable manes may be slightly styled. Specific conditions will be noted below if anythings worth pointing out.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Rarity's Fashion Runway. Like new condition, all accessories should come with it. Original box included.
$10 or best offer, shipping extra.

Crystal Empire palace playset. Great condition, all ponies/accessories should be included. If it's not pictured, should be with the original box which is included with this purchase.
Bundled with this playset are the glittery FS Twilight and Rainbow Dash toys. Pretty sure these were in a Toys R Us exclusive two-pack.
$15, shipping extra.

TY large Applejack $10 (Necklace not included, forgot to take it off for pic)
BAB Starlight $20
BAB Minty $20
BAB Big Mac $25

Handmade Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo w/ CMC cape- $15 each, $25 for the pair.
Handmade Applejack $10
Sweetie Belle/Scootaloo/Applejack made by appledew.deviantart.com several years ago

Build a Bear Apple Bloom- $5
Build a Bear Spike- $5
12" Funrise Applejack- $5
Rainbow power 5" funrise AJ- $2.5
5" funrise AJ w/ hat- $2.5
Aurora Applejack plushies, keychain and purse- $2.50 each

Mane 6 TY Beanie Babies- $20 or best offer for the set. Hair has been styled/combed years ago, except for Pinkies.

$2 for the Fluttershy bank. Shipping may be extra on this one, considering how delicate it is and how much bubble wrap I'm intending on using so it won't get damaged in transit. Free w/ local pickup and of other items are purchased.
$2 for everything else. Unsure of shine bright Rainbow Dash still works, don't have a battery on hand to test.
G3's- Round n' Round, Meadowbrook and Doseydotes (not pictured)

MLP G4 Mane 6 G.M. Berrow story books - $2.50 each or $10 for the set
Great condition, read once, one or two minor scuffs on the top/bottom of some books
-Twilight Sparkle & the Crystal Heart Spell
-Pinkie Pie and the Rockin' Ponypalooza Party!
-Rainbow Dash and the Daring Do Double Dare
-Rarity and the Curious Case of Charity
-Applejack and the Honest-to-Goodness Switcharoo
-Fluttershy and the Fine Furry Friends Fair

Enterplay posters (some art by Pixelkitties)
Approx. size 36" x 24"
Tirek and Nightmare Moon posters have been laminated. Laminate has been trimmed to fit in frame, posters should be unharmed. Laminate apparently yellows/damages paper after several years, unfortunately I found this out after treating these posters.
$8 each

Nightmare Star (Pretty sure this is her name, came out before Daybreaker was introduced) and Muffins/My Town ponies posters. Not laminated. Slightly smaller than 36" x 24".
$10 each

Not pictured since its rolled up and annoying to display: a DJ-P0n3/Vinyl Scratch poster. The poster has the exact same artwork as the box featured above. Staples messed up the laminate, one corner of the poster is not laminated.
Also have a Terraria poster
$5 each or free with any other poster

$30 for all posters. Frames included w/ local pickup; they're Walmart's store brand frames, somewhere between $10-15 in value.

IDW Comic Books- $1 each, or best offer on the whole lot
Great condition, read once, kept upright on bookshelf in plastic sleeve.

$1- MLP coloring book featuring with Nurse Redheart (Missing crayons)

Bundle deals will be considered, feel free to make an offer. Trying to get rid of this soon.
Stuff I'll include for free with a decently sized purchase: A 24 piece tower puzzle featuring Celestia and the Mane 6. I think I have an unused G4 pencil somewhere, as well as  various stickers.

Shipping costs is dependant on how much is purchased, let me know what you're interested in and I'll get a quote out. Local pickup is a possibility if you happen to live in middle/east Tennessee.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 09:00:44 PM by lordalexander74 »
Wanted: mlparena.com/index.php?topic=364415

Offline artful_fox_customs

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
  • Just a custom commission artist! <3
    • Mlp Customs
Hey there! I'm interested in both sets of brushables, row 5 and 8, and live in the Powell/Knox area.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

• Brush N Grow Pony
Sold a handful of ponies, post edited to reflect the sales

• Brush N Grow Pony
Added a couple spare G3's. Again bundle deals are a thing, feel free to make an offer. I'd prefer to sell this stuff soon, just had all my wisdom teeth removed and just got my car insurance bill. Won't make or break me, but I prefer to break even or stay in the green with my monthly expenses.

• Brush N Grow Pony
Reduced some prices. Added a handful of IDW comic books, and a handful spare trading and CCG cards. Looking to get rid of this stuff soon, feel free to message me with any questions.

• Brush N Grow Pony
Reduced prices even more. Going to Baltimore next month, wouldn't mind some extra spending money

• Brush N Grow Pony
Added Rarity's Fashion Runway & the Crystal Empire palace playset. The palace playset comes bundled with the glittery FS Twilight & Rainbow Dash toys, pretty sure they were a Toys R Us two-pack exclusive.

• Brush N Grow Pony
Pics updated. Added a handful of blindbags and some other assorted toys.

• Brush N Grow Pony
Updated pictures. Added a few more items. Some prices reduced further.