collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Some art.. Pretty Belle  (Read 175 times)

Offline DaintyTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
Some art.. Pretty Belle
« on: April 14, 2017, 07:33:58 PM »
Its been so long since I've drawn ponies and I hate hate hate all my old art of them, i think theyre so boring, so uh.. im TRYING to draw some ponies that look more interesting but we'll see. ><

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+53)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • a.k.a. Haawan
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: Some art.. Pretty Belle
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 08:52:53 AM »
Aww, but we love your ponies :hug: :hug:

I love the movement in this one, and the subtle yet dynamic background.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Vanillavirus and Crystal Valley for my profile artwork! ♥

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • Etsy
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 05:32:23 PM »
Dainty- you know I love your artwork! I've bought several pieces myself!!

And I :heart: your Pretty Belle too!

:hug:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline leafcascade

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • Profile pic by Pinkie Posh
    • My Toy Blog - rileystoys
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 05:19:29 AM »
Aww, I love it! Your coloring style is beautiful.

Offline lostpony

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • loves applejackbunny . Starlily is best pony
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 08:58:47 AM »
Is that an old one or a new one?

I LOVE her hair and tutu! So wonderful!

Oh signed 17 sp it's new. Please keep up the great work. That flower is delicious too.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 09:00:54 AM by lostpony »
:lovey:                                      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
lost in the pleasure of
35 years of Pony treasure        It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • Etsy
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 11:43:52 AM »
Will you be vending at the fair this year? I'll want to buy some of your new art for my pony room! :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Annie

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • http://anniemsson.deviantart.com/
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 12:17:05 PM »
So cute. Lovely and bright and I really like her lively curls :D

Offline DaintyTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2017, 04:15:37 AM »
Aw thanks guys! >< I want to start doing more pony art.

Ponyqueen, I won't :( Can't afford it this year unfortunately. Bummer because I'd like to grab some of your art too. Maybe we can do a trade or something some time? :)