collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony stuff at Primark!  (Read 1074 times)

Offline SnorkMaiden

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • MOC Mimic
Re: Pony stuff at Primark!
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2017, 07:17:10 PM »
Ooohh, nice! I bought the white one last week, but they didn't have the grey one. Maybe I'll have another look in a different store.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Many thanks to Moonbreeze for my signature!

Offline Ponyfan

• Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2017, 07:20:21 PM »
I don't have a Primark either.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you Bowtie for my avatar SDS for my sig.

Offline Broken IrishwomanTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • What's in your head?
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2017, 10:09:53 AM »
It's very hit or miss with the stores, in my Primark they didn't have anything except the pajamas. So I went to a city nearby, and they had a whole MLP display, with a huge rainbow and everything. :shocked: They didn't have everything either though. I think it varies per store where they put the pony stuff, some put it all together, and some spread it over the appropriate departments (nightwear, T-shirt, denim, etc.). I really wish they had a webshop!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have to say, when I first glanced at your photos, I didn't realize that was a black shirt hanging behind you and I thought you had Really Big Hair! :D

Haha! I'm glad it's not that big, my hair is difficult enough as it is. :P

And thanks little.fox! :D

"In surrender I find peace, and I go my way unarmed. Peace is what I wish for friend and foe."

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • My deviantart
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2017, 08:15:21 PM »
Primark is going to empty my wallet... I need those tacky shorts!! I'll probably end up buying most of it. :P

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • taakos good out here my man
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2017, 12:12:49 AM »
Primark is going to empty my wallet... I need those tacky shorts!! I'll probably end up buying most of it. :P

the shorts are to DIE for. i really want them.. ;_;

x You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login x You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login x

Offline Miss Violet

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Greek-wanted!green firefly-blue firefly-twilight
MLP Tshirts shocks PJS at Primark!!
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2017, 01:54:33 AM »
Hello everyone!!
recently discovered that Primark has new MLP clothes!! HELP! can someone get some for me pretty please?
willing to pony bribe :P
thank you!

miss violet

[Edit to remove caps - Loa]
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 07:51:42 AM by Loa »
Greek Ponies wanted!Yellow Moondancer-Blue&YellowTwilight
Blue,Green Firely.

open for ART COMMISSIONS!

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2017, 03:54:06 PM »
I got the grey/black shirt the other day :) Very nice quality and sooo comfy, I can't wait until it's warmer so that I can wear it :) It's still a bit too cold for short sleeves over here, haha.

The Primark I went into didn't have a lot of stuff, but they did have another shirt, I think it was Windy (I know it was definitely one of the Rainbow ponies) and she had pink sequins for hair/tail, has anyone seen that one? I would've taken a photo but I thought she'd already been posted >_<
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Einhornbaby

• Trade Count: (+113)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2017, 06:46:42 AM »
I visited Primark in Hannover / Germany yesterday and they still had lots of pony clothes! I was mainly there for pony socks and this beautiful jeans jacket ! I had read about it here on the arena and just had to see it!
I got an 18 (uhm, yeah, chubby.. :P) and they had most sizes under 18 left (no 20 though). My husband agreed on it rolling his eyes a little, lol, but I finally got it <3

The pony shirts were cute but the only one I really liked was only left in tiny sizes. The others had this hard kind of print, you know, when the picture feels like somebody cut it of a piece of plastic and glues it on the shirt :P

What do you think!? I Love it already <3  Its neat, the front side ponies are embroidered, the back side has a large ironed on pic. Its good quality, unlike other merchandise pieces I bought, this one is really wearable.

and here are some close ups and a pic of the front side!

Offline Broken IrishwomanTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • What's in your head?
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2017, 08:55:46 AM »
Aaaah, so cool! Awesome that you've been able to find it! :D Mine is the same way. I kind of wish that the front and the back were made the same, either printed or embroidered, not both styles on one item. I didn't get to see the other sizes (mine is a 46, I think that's 18 too?), I didn't know they were a little different!

EDIT: Okay, I ignore that last part. I need to learn how to read. XD
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 08:58:08 AM by Regenveertje »

"In surrender I find peace, and I go my way unarmed. Peace is what I wish for friend and foe."

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2017, 05:02:18 PM »
omg that jacket!! It's so beautiful, aaaaa. I need one :D
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Einhornbaby

• Trade Count: (+113)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2017, 06:38:40 PM »
Yes, 18 is EUR 46 :) I would have loved if it was either both embroidered or printed but well, its pretty nice either way :) The print though looks a little nicer compared to the embroidered parts (the thread is a little too thick for these small ponys I think)
But whatever : I loooove it to pieces! Its been ages since I have worn this kind of jeans jacket and it really so comfortable! Well, I wont wear it as often as I would wear a regular jacket but I cant wait to do it <3

Offline Jinxxy

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Fancy Rats, Fursuiting and Neon green ponies!
    • http://mlparena.com!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2017, 03:37:15 AM »
I want those both! I am also happy to see actual sleeves.  I hate those baby doll ones.
Is this a store with a USA outlet or no?
 Also seeking QBs Hat, 2017 easter egg RD

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2017, 11:50:11 PM »
I went to Primark today and got one of the jackets, it's so nice!! I took some photos of the stuff they had (sorry if any of these have been posted before!):

(couldn't get a photo of the Fizzy socks sorry)

(these ones are weird, it's Baby Moondancer's colours almost but Starshine's symbol..? But in purple? These made-up ponies sort of bother me XD I still got the shorts tho, they're really nice!)

(got one of these too, even if it does bother the purist in me that she's the wrong colour :p Moonstone's blue, not white! Silly Primark)

They had some denim shorts that matched the jacket too but I forgot to take a photo of those >_<

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • G1 and G3 Fan
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2017, 12:32:27 AM »
Those are awesome.  Everyone outside the US gets the best pony stuff.

Signature By: Sapphire Rain

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2017, 03:26:20 AM »
I love them! But Windy is weird. It looks like she's turning into a glitchy pixelated mess.
Oh no! Missingno strikes again!

To me it looks like her mane and tail are tiny flowers. o.0

Edit: Oh, I didn't realize there were two pages. XD Now I see, they're sequins!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 03:28:30 AM by Dragonflitter »