collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Party Time

have her
20 (44.4%)
want her
11 (24.4%)
army
1 (2.2%)
I'll pass
12 (26.7%)
new to me
1 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: April 17, 2017, 09:09:29 AM

Author Topic: POTD 4/12/2017 Party Time  (Read 3945 times)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
POTD 4/12/2017 Party Time
« on: April 12, 2017, 09:09:29 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

strawberryreef.com

Do you have her? What do you think of her? Share some more pics!

I have two of her.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: POTD 4/12/2017 Party Time
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 09:46:29 AM »
Have her! I love twinkle eyes. I didn't like this pose as a kid but I like it now and she's such a pretty pony.

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 09:53:22 AM »
I like twinkle eyes, but I'm not a fan of her colour scheme

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 09:55:36 AM »
I'm on the hunt for her, but not for myself.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 11:20:18 AM »
I'll break the chain because I voted pass...  :blush:
I don't really like her pose, or her colour scheme. I would not leave her behind if I found her in a thrift store for cheap, but that's more because I wouldn't leave any G1 behind under these circumstances. I don't know if I'd keep her in such a situation... maybe I'd rather swap her with someone here who is looking for her. Here she would only be another member in the herd and wouldn't be loved that much... IMO. But that said, I've never seen her in real life, that changes my opinions often :)

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 11:46:05 AM »
I do have her however, I dont think it is possible to find her without the plastic breakdown problem. :/ I haven't checked mine in a long time and im almost afraid to look. I dont mind her color scheme shes not just another pink pony. :)

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 12:12:15 PM »
She was a childhood pony, and one that I always am looking to upgrade. I remember how stunning she was when I had her pristine as a child. It's so find her in that sort of shape now. As her streak is usually faded white and regrind is such a recurring issue with her. But I think she's a very under rated pony.

Mine does not photograph nicely otherwise I would take a snap shot. But I'm a bit sentimental towards her. I have very vivid memories of taking her out in the snow to play with me as a child on many occasions. She also was my first TE pony. My sister had SkyRocket but I wasn't allowed to play with her until I was much older. Her gemstone eyes filled me with so much wonder as a child and she was the most magical pony in my early childhood herd.

This was before my overly strict family allowed me a few unicorns. Don't ask, as a kid I was only allowed Earth ponies.

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 01:02:09 PM »
Party time was the first pony I got that got me back into collecting. I got her as a birthday gift a few years ago.  I actually don't really like her that much, but now I have 5 of her XD
I used my first ones eyes in a custom, turning locket into coconut grove. So now she's eyeless! I didn't mean to get a small army of her, just happened that way! She keeps coming back into my life..

wishlist

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 01:34:36 PM »
I have many of her including one that was laser-engraved to become Applejack and I am going to order some nice green Zirconias to complete AJ and send her off to a friend who collects applejacks (we'll see if she ever reads my posts in which case the surprise will be spoiled tee hee), and several of the others are getting eye upgrades and being sent off as gifts too.

I think they made her twice, in both sets of TEs as it seems she has both styles of eye sockets.  I'll know for sure when I dunk them all in boiling water and take out their eyes, eeks.

Her symbols come in two sizes too.  Yep, she always has plastic problems but they aren't as unsightly as a lot of other ponies' plastic problems.  I love her because she is heavy and feels so nice to hold and she's cheap.

Dang, kissthethunder, it's reeeelly hard not to ask about the unicorn thing....of all the peculiar parenting rules...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 01:38:46 PM by lostpony »

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 01:48:12 PM »

Dang, kissthethunder, it's reeeelly hard not to ask about the unicorn thing....of all the peculiar parenting rules...

a lot of parents think things like magical creatures (like unicorns/pegaseses) are abnormal or immoral or acts against god, etc! its not at all uncommon for a lot of parents to restrict kids to only "natural" animals. not that..a bright orange jewel eyed horse is normal, but i digress! all parents have their own ways of doing things.
i had friends growing up who were not allowed to watch harry potter because of how blasphemous it was.

i did not know that party time came in several versions!! my first one had the eyes with no ..thingies on the end they were just the jewels. i havent taken out my others eyes so i don't know!! how noticible is their cutie mark difference/which came with which? id be interested to know which ones i have!! i know that atleast ONE of mine is the "party set" party time, because i have the rest of the set as well ^^

i also just realized i didnt use her eyes for coconut, i used them for surprise!  :shakefist: i made a reverse color surprise out of masquerade, and used the pink eyes for her and masquerades green eyes for coconut. ai yai yai my brain!

wishlist

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 02:01:53 PM »

a lot of parents think things like magical creatures (like unicorns/pegaseses) are abnormal or immoral or acts against god, etc! its not at all uncommon for a lot of parents to restrict kids to only "natural" animals. not that..a bright orange jewel eyed horse is normal, but i digress! all parents have their own ways of doing things.
i had friends growing up who were not allowed to watch harry potter because of how blasphemous it was.

That's pretty much it and I'm not offended or anything by asking, I just didn't want to get off topic.

My parents were religious to such an extreme that I was barely allowed to have mlp growing up. Deeper research provided to my parents from other extreme parents had given them information about unicorns originating in the womb with christ and all sorts of things that made my folks ban them from the house. I had snuck in a few but when they found them they either ended up in the trash or their horns got snipped off.

My parent are not so extreme now and have learned to live a better balance but they did they best they knew how to for my siblings and myself.

Besides, as an adult I can finally own all the mlps I had to see get thrown away as a kid <3 I'm living the dream practically XD

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 02:35:31 PM »
I used to have her- I think? I'm pretty sure she was one of my thrift store finds- and I'd like to have her again. Her color scheme isn't my fave but she's still cute!

Edit: Yup, found a picture of her... apparently not a thrift store pony, but a pony who arrived with rodent droppings in her hair. Here she is under a blacklight.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:42:24 PM by Prince Primbrose »

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2017, 02:44:40 PM »
Want. I have most of the TEs I want, with the exception of her and 1 or 2 others.

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2017, 02:46:05 PM »
I have her! Got her as a birthday-ish present (how fitting too!) Girl has some issues (is hard as a ROCK and was rather gummy on the inside because of that, and some regrind), but she's so dang pretty, I love her hair and her obnoxious orange body. And I love this pose!!

Just, she's so cute aaaaaa.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2017, 06:25:08 PM »
I have her and she's pretty cool. I am not fond of orange but she is not bad.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal