collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay- Seller's (Eaglesfan73) PP Hacked - Received package, but incomplete  (Read 3361 times)

Offline ollivander

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
She did provide a tracking no. in that format but it was not valid from the start.
I have no knowledge of the Law you are mentioning but I have been buying from the US, and from anywhere really, for the past 5 years without any problems. Customs might be added upon delivery but that's normal above a certain amount.
The last news I had she was reshipping and sending info to me. She never did, and after 2 weeks from the last contact I felt it was time to file a claim :/

Offline ollivander

• Bratz Pony
The nightmare is finally over: Paypal closed both claims in my favour so I have recovered over 600$ spent in April. For some reason, maybe due to the purchase being so far back in time, I was unable to leave any feedback for this seller on ebay, which is pretty unfair since I have clearly been scammed. In the meantime, since I posted this, I have received a nasty private mail on FB from Angie Sawyer even though I bought the ponies from someone named Angela Ackman. I think this is a very interesting story, surely less interesting than those about supposed chemo treaments, parcels damaged in the post, post office errors and so on and so forth, but I hope other clueless collectors will read it and make up their own minds before deciding to purchase anything from this person.

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dabbles Pony
Glad you got your money back. She is certainly a seller to be avoided. In my experience with her I've found her to be a perpetual liar who utilizes guilt trips to get out of fulfilling her responsibilities as a seller. And your experience, and others, have also shown her to also be childishly temperamental and prone to vicious messages. Buyers beware with this seller.

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
Glad you got your money back. I took one look at her infantile wording on her auctions and hit the back button and searched for her here. Glad I did because I was going to drop a few hundred on some of her items.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My current want lists: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
I'm glad you got your money back too! :hug:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:heart:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ollivander

• Bratz Pony
Thank you everyone :)

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
Wow, so sorry to hear of everyone's bad experiences!  Glad you got your money back, Ollivander.  I've bought from her a few times and never had any trouble, guess I've been lucky.  Always sad when a pony person gets into dodgy dealing :(
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- new listings Jan 2017!!!!