collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay- Seller's (Eaglesfan73) PP Hacked - Received package, but incomplete  (Read 10943 times)

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I think it's the lying that really gets me. If she didn't do anything wrong she wouldn't feel the need to lie. About.. Having cancer and stuff. I wonder where she gets those hundreds of ponies.

Yep, I wish I had that stock pile of such rare things.
I was going to let the barrette slide ( I wouldn't ant her to pay nearly $3 just to send a long a small item), but she did mention she had found it. Maybe if I ask her for it she'll send along some extras with it???

This was my third transaction with her and 2 were not as described and one had just a single missing piece. Overall her messages have been VERY polite. I don't detect any hostility. I only started this because she asked me to send the $$$ to a different PP address. I still don't feel that my experience warrants negative ... or even neutral feedback. It is about the service more than about the products.... ONE WORD OF CAUTION - ASK FOR MORE PHOTOS AND SPECIFIC QUESTIONS. 

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
She might send it along but whatever you do, don't ask for any extras. That might awaken the sleeping giant.

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
She might send it along but whatever you do, don't ask for any extras. That might awaken the sleeping giant.

Of course not. She doesn't owe me anything extra, just what I bought.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
It makes me wonder if she works at Good Will or something where she has access to ponies for cheap. In any case, there's no evidence she's lying about cancer or her job. It does seem unlikely, but it's unfair of us to call her a liar. Yes, she has a temper. Her response to negative feedback tells us this. She could be a little more mature and professional. But as long as she's fulfilling her obligation to her buyers and they are happy in the end then I wouldn't call her a bad seller. She is certainly not a good seller. I think we have established that. But there is room for mediocrity.

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
I think she used to be on the facebook groups, but I haven't seen her in a long time. She would post pics of all the goodies she had gotten from ebay so I'm guessing she's selling off her collection which includes a bunch of MOC's. I've sold to her a couple of times on her other account and she was nice, just took a while to pay the first time. Paid quickly the second item she bought. I bought only one thing from her and it went fine.

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Getting of topichere but i agree with what plushroo said, her collection was huge and very impressive. She still is buying ponies (hard habit to kick) but will often resell fairly fast, off those she resells, she often sells at a loss so i would assume the selling is to recover funds that (this is an assumption here) that she properly shouldnt have spent.
So yeah i would just say stay protected when buying from her, ask for clear pics if you arent sure, for the most part she is fine to deal with, like i said earlier shipping was slow (which i personally dont mind) otherwise buying has been fine in my case

Offline PrincessTiffy

• Trade Count: (+233)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Glad it worked out for you chipster! Oh yea she defiantly resells. There was a satin n lace mail order I was really tempted to bid on but her white shoes were glued on. A little while later this seller has a mail order and regular satin n lace for sale together. And reading the description the mail order has lighter feet because she had shoes glued on and she soaked her in something to get them off. I guess she goes around buying good deals to resell for whatever reason. Nothing really wrong, we all do it to an extent. Just kinda weird cuz I thought she was selling off her collection

Offline gullideth

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
I bought from her once, and she messaged me to say she lost two of the ponies in my order. She sent extras to make up for it and I was more than pleased with some very great items.  Two weeks later she found the missing ponies and sent them to me as well.  It was an odd transaction, but I was happy with everything.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I also wanted to add.....I don't know if I have said this before. I am not feeling so well tonight and can't sleep and don't feel like hunting for my post. But chemo can make you very scatterbrained. My mom has a best friend who is going through all that and is super forgetful. And you feel sick and cranky a lot. It does not excuse some of the rude behavior shehas exuded. I feel like I have dealt with someone entirely different. But it's not unlikely that she does have it and is selling ponies off to help with medical bills. Maybe she doesn't even feel like dealing with selling but she needs the funds. I know that feeling. Sorry, I know some of you have had negative experiences with her and itbsounds like I am defending her bad behavior.  I can just also see where the medication may be affecting her focus.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 01:42:05 AM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
I came across this seller on Ebay recently. Thankfully I read EVERYTHING (after being scammed some time ago) and I found her listings to be crass and her response to negative feedback to be childish. Decided to come here and check trader feedback and came across this thread. She sounds like a real peach!

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I came across this seller on Ebay recently. Thankfully I read EVERYTHING (after being scammed some time ago) and I found her listings to be crass and her response to negative feedback to be childish. Decided to come here and check trader feedback and came across this thread. She sounds like a real peach!

She is a mixed bag. Most of my experience has been excellent. This was a one off. I just got another package from her yesterday. Her tone matches the tone you send her. If you speak to her as a human she will respond likewise. If your treat her rudely she will shut you down. Always give her benefit of the doubt...

Like I mentioned I have bought many times over from her- accessories. When I won I reminded her about the missing barrette from the previous winning and found it in this package!

I won't buy ponies though the 3 I did buy were not as good as pictured. They are far from the NM she describes. If you are not so picky feel free to buy from her!

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
I really want the Paradise Estate, so I found her MIB listing. I was throw off by the shipping amount and her wording in her listing and then I read her feedback. She has mainly awesome feedback, but I am leery of anyone who acts that unprofessionally out in the open. There are a few threads about her here. I just read them all. I think I will wait for another estate to come up. That is a lot of money to spend and I would hate for it to go side ways.

Post Merge: May 19, 2017, 07:33:25 AM

Oh and I am super picky - LOL!

Offline ollivander

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry to have to add up another bad experience with this seller.

I generally don't read Ebay sellers feedback but I did after a month from the purchase when the tracking number i received was still not working.

I purchased 2 huge pony lots for over 600$ in total from this person in April 2017. As of today I still haven't received the ponies nor any reliable shipping information.

I was fed the chemo/cancer story as well so I decided to enquire about her with another Italian fellow collector and he confirmed he also had issues with her and that she's prone to making up fantastic stories and being very late in shipping out items.

Clearly I have opened a Paypal claim now nearly 2 weeks ago.

Only today other collectors were able to point me in this post direction. I wish I had read it before :(

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear that people are still having trouble with this seller!  :(
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry to have to add up another bad experience with this seller.

I generally don't read Ebay sellers feedback but I did after a month from the purchase when the tracking number i received was still not working.

I purchased 2 huge pony lots for over 600$ in total from this person in April 2017. As of today I still haven't received the ponies nor any reliable shipping information.

I was fed the chemo/cancer story as well so I decided to enquire about her with another Italian fellow collector and he confirmed he also had issues with her and that she's prone to making up fantastic stories and being very late in shipping out items.

Clearly I have opened a Paypal claim now nearly 2 weeks ago.

Only today other collectors were able to point me in this post direction. I wish I had read it before :(

Wow, sorry to hear about your experience.
She was shipping to Italy for you?
Isn't it against Italian import law to import non wooden toys?  Could it be tied up with customs (or worse yet confiscated)?
The USPS provides tracking numbers for ALL  packages (although once beyond the US border the tracking is spotty). Sheshould at least be able to give you a package number in the following format:  UH#######US, or LH######US (not sure off hand how many digits a valid one is)

Anyway I hope the seller responds to your inquiry.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal