collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay- Seller's (Eaglesfan73) PP Hacked - Received package, but incomplete  (Read 10933 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
*pony hugs*  Glad that you got the item that you were looking for and didn't have much more drama!  This seller unfortunately has a LOT of drama... as you can see...
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Please leave honest feedback

Not all items were in the package. Please warn  others.

Next time an item is missing from the package, it might be something the buyer wants.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
Which ice cream barette was missing? If it is the yellow one, that's a good chunk of money. The yellow one is worth more than the rest.

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
Which ice cream barette was missing? If it is the yellow one, that's a good chunk of money. The yellow one is worth more than the rest.

It still doesn't sit right with me that she left out an item. It could have been why she was so resistant to let you have the lot- maybe someone offered her some money for the barrette alone and wanted the lot split. Either way def leave honest feedback. It seems like could have some kind of angle. Why else would she throw in so many extras?

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
An ice cream barrette hm...i dont really have any barrettes yet, oh no...trying not to need some now, ack. Its not working.

What does BNG mean again? Big new good?

It's not easy to resist accessories.... is it???

BNG= Brush N Grow

Oh yeah, I knew that.  Silly me...

I haven't tried to resist accessories before...I'm guessing no, they're irresistible.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Wow, I am really sad to hear about all the problems you guys have been having with this seller. She is one of my favorites to buy from.

Actually, I just bought a large sum of ponies from her. I won't say how much, but it was a lot. She forgot to send a brush with them. She said she set me a "few extras" to make up for it and sending the brush separately.   A few extras was an understatement. When I opened the box I nearly screamed with joy. This wasn't just a few extras. Hint: One of them was a DUTCH pony that I really wanted. Luckily she sent me one I really needed and really wanted, and she's in good shape. This was just ONE of the extras. I don't know why she did this for me. Maybe it was the sum I spent or that I am one of her regulars, but when I saw this thread I am shocked. She told me she was going through chemo but she got my boxes out right away and they arrived quickly.  I just hate seeing her name here. I'm sorry you guys didn't have the experiences I did. :(
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 10:04:52 AM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
That's good you had a pleasant experience with her but I think her approach is so sketchy!! And she.. Keeps "forgrtting" to put brushes in ppls packages? Kinda weird. Still doesn't sit right with me.

wishlist

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Yeah, but sending me a Dutch Pony, a MIB UK mail order baby, 80s G1 stickers, modern day G1 socks, and a bunch of G1 newborn rockers seems to more than compensate for the forgetting and sending of a brush, which I did receive.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline orangepeachmango

• Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  im just saying its a pattern of behavior.

Also, if she "forgot" the brush, how would she have known to put in the extras? sounds very intentional to me. For what reason, i don't know. but it seems she says and does a lot of weird stuff. like refusing to do a private listing.

wishlist

lostpony

Im so glad you weighed in on this, DazzleKitty.

I think we all know what a bad eBay experience can be like and many of us know how difficult it can be to manage selling especially if we are disorganized.

I have not had a chance with decent internet to check my own history with this seller but from whats posted in this thread i hope we can conclude this is not a willfully bad scammer or anything, and however scattered that for those who dont mind dealing with the issues this seller can be ok to deal with.

Even a very wonderful seller here on the arena who i love to buy from has made a mistake and left several ponies out of a shipment and i think as buyers we shouldn't be too quick to be upset over mistakes especially with sellers who try to make things right.

Also from what DazzleKitty said, i reommend the OP ask for the missing barrette because the seller might be able to locate and send it along.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 07:43:50 PM by lostpony »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Lost pony, have you ignored everyone's comments about this seller. She's constantly a bad seller and she's very rude to people when they ask her about missing items or flaws.

lostpony

As a matter of fact, banditpony, in response to your question I went back and read everything said more closely including perusing the threads linked to here.

I just checked my eBay account, and sure enough i have several transactions with this seller in the last year and all went very well and I had no problems from her.

She has 385 positive feedback and only 3 negative feedback in the last year, and the commentary in the eBay feedback profile and does show she's very (as in psycho-crazy-very) unprofessional when people are rude to her.  Many people are thoroughly pleased with their purchases and she moves out a lot of volume in apparently good condition most of the time.

In the threads here on the arena she 1) made a careless mistake in identifying spots which were clearly visible in her pictures and many ebay sellers describe things as being in better condition than the pictures show and when eBay judges such a situation, the pictures are considered part of the description so it was the buyer's mistake not to inspect the pictures more closely....a mistake I've made myself and have not always been offered a 50% refund, and the buyer had to be firm with her about getting his 50% refund but he was also very polite and things eventually went well.  in situation #2) the mistake was switching princess hats that I had to look back and forth between the pictures several times to see the difference because they were so similar....and even Dragonfly and LadyMoondancer pointed out how that buyer's first response was to accuse and be rude, instead of first pointing out the mistake politely and asking for resolution, and it all escalated from there, ending up in dispute.

While I am extremely polite approximately 99.79% of the time on ebay (calculated by my 477 positive feedback points divided by presumed 478 transactions), the one and only time I was even slightly rude to a seller (who was rude to me first) a much, much worse thing happened that I don't want to go into here.  Dazzlekitty is always polite on eBay, I know from personal experience as I bought one of my first lots of ponies from her (and she's polite everywhere else so far as I know) so it's not surprising we both had good experiences with eaglesfan73, and as far as I can tell, 99.2% of buyers are polite to eaglesfan73 and she is polite to them in spite of making mistakes .  385 positive feedback in the last year with only 3 negative and many, many more than three mistakes suggest that as long as you are polite but firm with eaglesfan73, all should go well and she'll work to make you happy.  But if you are rude to her, all will go Very Not Well.

My conclusion:  This is not a bad seller.  She's an unprofessional seller, who makes careless mistakes from doing too much volume and Escalates Quickly when spoken to rudely.  Possibly has some sort of mood disorder and may be on a lot of meds.

Somewhere in one of the linked-to threads about this seller someone said Why deal with such a seller?  Simple:  She has ponies.  Lots of them.  Where does she get them all?  Clearly she has no love for ponies, but she pumps them out, 385 transactions in the last year, many of which are large lots with dozens of ponies in them, and unlike many other sellers, she has accessories too.  Enough to throw in 20 or 30 extras.  There is no way she's just dumping a single collection to pay for cancer treatment or anything like that....how does she do it?  However she does it, she does not feel she needs to put up with any guff from buyers.  She probably deals in ponies because unlike tires, nachos or DVDs, people want the ponies more than they want to argue and in most cases, I think pony buyers are probably polite and she doesn't have to get riled up very often.  If she worked retail in my neighborhood, she'd likely catch a bullet in her first week.

So no, banditpony, I am not ignoring what others are saying in this thread.  I am ignoring sleep, and putting my nose where it doesn't belong, and this rant is over.  I hope this clumsy analysis has been helpful, or entertaining, or at least inoffensive, as it was intended.  But...thanks for asking, banditpony!

To amend what I said to the OP, I recommend you Very Politely ask for your missing barrette that was undoubtedly an "honest mistake".  Whatever you do, don't be rude to her... 

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
I'm just saying she's had multiple problem transactions... More than what's reflected on eBay feedback.

4 people spoke up in this thread with bad experiences. (There are many more). Others know of her "problems and scams" without her name being said. There's more than just these 3 threads listed... She's also a bad buyer who doesn't always pay for auctions she wins.

I just want people to leave more honest feedback. People should know she leaves out items.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Ohhhh, THAT seller.  LOL, yeah, I remember them.  Always ready with a sob story.  I hope you leave honest feedback.

lostpony, a seller who has mostly good transactions, but occasionally lies, cheats, flies off the handle, or strings people along is still a bad seller.  Some of the earliest serial scammers in the community had good transactions most of the time.  (And they all had cancer too . . . according to them lol.)
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline orangepeachmango

• Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
I think it's the lying that really gets me. If she didn't do anything wrong she wouldn't feel the need to lie. About.. Having cancer and stuff. I wonder where she gets those hundreds of ponies.

wishlist

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal