collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Cleaning up my collection  (Read 658 times)

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
Cleaning up my collection
« on: April 08, 2017, 12:06:24 PM »
So I have decided that I need to have a good look through and see who in my collection needs to stay and who would be better moving off to a new home. But in the process I have also decided to clean all of the ones up that I am going to keep and finally get them displayed instead of sitting in boxes in the dark. this is something that is going to take me a while to do so I thought I would start a thread so that I can keep track of where I am up to. (and if anyone else is interested they can have a look at the progress of it all) it is going to be a slow job as I need to clear room in the attic at the same time so I can get to the shelves to put them out on. so anyway on to the pictures:

Shelf 1: (I have put a close up under the spoiler)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Shelf 2: (I have put a close up under the spoiler)

Shelf three: (I have put a close up under the spoiler) these are all of the girls that  have being found "in the wild" as it would be in some form or another. the pink and purple gradient bodied one I found in a market in Spain in the most disgusting condition she was on a dog charity stall so I gave them a few euros for her (over the odds but I love dogs) and she actually cleaned up a real treat. all these are in quite bad condition but I think it is more the achievement of finding them that makes me keep them

top shelf: these are not exactly ponies but they are still horses of some type and I think they go just nicely on the top. they are my enchanted kingdom horses only a small collection but they are sweet the girl with the pink crown is mine from child hood. I lost that crown for many years and it turned up just as we were moving I was so pleased to see it again

and they share a shelf with my matchbox carousel I had a very small collection of the horses but them my boyfriend bought me the actual carousel for Christmas this year to replace the one that my parents sold all them years ago it is not in perfect condition but it was in bits and broken when it came and he fixed it up so making it even more special to me.

MOC: none of them are exactly rare or expensive but the beam is the perfect place for them to hang and not get damaged they were getting battered in the moving boxes they travelled in from the old house. you can see that this side of the attic also doubles as storage for my horses show gear and spare riding pads and rugs they have more belongings that I do I think  :blink:

Full View: everything so far all them pink boxes are the rest I need to go through  :( not looking forward to it and please excuse the rocking horses head in the bottom corner something else I cannot bring my self to sell I have had her that long.

I think the boys and princesses need to come out next ............  :think:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: Cleaning up my collection
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 05:53:01 PM »
What an awesome collection.  I love your MOC G2s and you have so many flutters with wings!  :lovey:

It is hard work cleaning up ponies but the end result makes it all worth while. Thanks for sharing pics :D

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 07:40:53 PM »
The work that you are doing will be so worth it! Love your flutters, they look amazing with their wings!
Keep us posted with more pictures, progress pics are so nice to look at!  :)

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline mavdpie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 07:35:27 PM »
what a cute collection!! I also put some of my MIB toys on my wall  :biggrin:
Rock On & Have A Fantastic Day!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 07:46:02 PM »
Shelves full of loveliness.

The colorful horses look like Magic Kingdom Horses. Made by the company who created Grand Champions and Fantasy Fillies. Look and see if it says Marchon.

You lucky thing! I'd love to have some of the Matchbox Carousels.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 09:22:19 PM »
I really do love seeing how people arrange their collections and who makes the cut :)  Thanks for sharing.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal