collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NOT FAIR EBAY!!!  (Read 2438 times)

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
Re: NOT FAIR EBAY!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2017, 01:27:28 PM »

I hope you got your items, give Bangles my love when she arrives, lol!  The seller was so rude.  I had sent a message to him telling him that I would leave negative feedback due to his actions, he was very nasty about it and said he was a single dad with starving kids and do whatever he had to do to make more money and made me out to be the bad guy.  I gave him a chance to rectify the situation but he wasn't hearing it.  So it is what it is.  I won't ever bid on anything of his again, obviously.

That is so bizarre... It really isn't fair; if you make a mistake listing your items, it's your own fault. If you sell something for 1/10th its value, it was still your doing. No backsies. Also, I looked at his feedback left at other people; did he leave you a weird passive aggressive feedback on the lot?

I'm trying to give Bangles some love but she STINKS! They all reek! I don't know what this smell IS, but it's horrible! They're also terribly squished as if something heavy was pressing down on them for a long time- hence why two of the ponies can't stand, and the third barely can.

Offline gullideth

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2017, 02:46:33 PM »
He left me really weird feedback and my negative feedback never showed up on his side....I need to email ebay about it.  He shouldn't be able to leave me feedback if I can't leave him feedback.

I'm sorry about your lot smelling bad, they looked rough in the photos but I was willing to risk it for 4.00... hopefully with some TLC they will be as good as new again! 

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2017, 03:06:04 PM »
He left me really weird feedback and my negative feedback never showed up on his side....I need to email ebay about it.  He shouldn't be able to leave me feedback if I can't leave him feedback.

I'm sorry about your lot smelling bad, they looked rough in the photos but I was willing to risk it for 4.00... hopefully with some TLC they will be as good as new again! 

eBay probably removed your feedback because you can't mention feedback in a message because they consider it feedback extortion. Strange but true. You should just have left the feedback without the message.

Offline gullideth

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2017, 05:20:46 PM »
good info to know, next time I will do that.  I have never left negative feedback before.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal