collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check on MOC, HTF G1  (Read 775 times)

Offline StillandSilent

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Price Check on MOC, HTF G1
« on: April 05, 2017, 10:42:50 AM »
I have sadly concluded that some of my herd need to find other pastures.  It doesn't seem likely that I will be somewhere where I can display them anytime soon, and they need to be enjoyed by someone.  I need a price check on the following:
MOC Baby Drummer:  Pony and acc mint, box in terrible condition.
MOC Baby Stripes and Nectar:  Pony and Acc mint, terrible box
MOC G2 Princesa Lula y Princesa Libra.  Card in great condition, other than the plastic the reinforces the hanging part is badly yellowed.  There are not words for how cute these babies are.
Complete Berrytown (Berryton?) family:  Fair condition.   All are nice and white, but with faded hair.  Stray marks, but they are only noticeable close up.  They display well and someone who is better with dye than I am could really have some nice ponies.
NBBE Baby Ribbon:  Gorgeous pony, symbol has some scuffs.  TBH, it looks like it as not strongly applied, which seems to be common with her.
Baby Lucky Leaf and Leafy:  I have never seen these two so nice.  Luck Leaf has her factory curls and I see the tinest mark on Leafy's head, but only if you are looking closely.  Anyone would be lucky to have these two and they are hard to think about giving up.
Baby Princess Sparkle:  Her hair is still pink!  Most of her tinsel is uncrinkled and she is bright white.  She has a large grey (looks like marker) dot on her cheek and faded pen in the same ear.
Bobby:  White (maybe it started out pink?) hair, no mechanism or symbol.
Baby Leaper:  Near Mint. Hair maybe a tad dry.
Baby Lollipop:  Near Mint. I can't find any flaws on her.
Baby Blue Ribbon:  Looks great!  Some symbol scuffs
Baby Countdown:  Great condition.
Complete Sweet Celebrations Family, including UK sister.  Good to very good condition.  Minor symbol wear.
Trillion Custom:  Purple Luck Dragon.  Unfortunatly, this girl had an accident and broke her ear off.  It has been reglued, and from the front and on display you can not tell.  From the back, though, there is an obvious chip in the purple, revealing the white pony ear underneath.  This is only visible from the back. 
Pictures can be provided, and feel free to PM me with offers.   I am in the US and buyer pays shipping. 

I can pro

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Price Check on MOC, HTF G1
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 11:37:15 AM »
MOC G2 Princesa Lula y Princesa Libra.  Card in great condition, other than the plastic the reinforces the hanging part is badly yellowed.  There are not words for how cute these babies are.

I got these guys MOC last year in an auction for $86. Mine had no yellowing though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal