collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help me Negative or Neutral at a loss Photos included  (Read 2949 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Help me Negative or Neutral at a loss Photos included
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2017, 12:03:45 PM »
Yes, but at least i have my money back.  I will eventually get a good Buttons.

Glad you got your money back
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2017, 12:30:33 PM »
So glad you got your money back but what really bothers me is this seller didn't seem helpful the first time you contacted them and it sounded like it's something they have done before....

Offline KC8114

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2017, 12:38:19 PM »
I'm so sorry you had to go through this!  What a headache... :cry:
Thank you aluke for my lovely avatar!!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2017, 04:55:42 AM »
I'm glad that you got your money back too! :hug: 
wow what a mess they made of your pony though :( 
personally I gift wrap things I sell but never ever without  protecting the item first by wrapping in bubble wrap, zip lock bags etc. Plus I post in boxes. This seller looks like they used the wrap instead of buying a bubble mailer, not as anything decorative, just to be cheap, and didn't even consider that the color would transfer :facepalm:   I hope that they've learned from this and wont do it again *sigh*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2017, 05:19:42 AM »
Ah what a shame! I agree that Buttons looks really quite unimpressed.  Especially in that first shot!

Well done for posting pictures.  I'm guessing that most people reading here wouldn't do something like that but you never know.

Some people are just really clueless  :huh:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2017, 02:40:38 PM »
I'm glad you got your money back too. The seller probably turned the printed side towards the pony because the post office won't accept packages that aren't wrapped in plain boxes or packaging for mailing so they turned the printed side to the pony to avoid having to buy a bubble mailer or small box.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2017, 07:58:28 PM »
No there was no mailer, its just Holiday wrapping paper and the ebay postage sticker on the outside with some tape.  The reason it is shiny there is because that tape is holding on the postage paper.  Believe me shocking as it is..only paper.
:blink: Oh my gosh. It looked like at least there was a bubble mailer. I can't even . . .

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2017, 06:07:51 AM »
No there was no mailer, its just Holiday wrapping paper and the ebay postage sticker on the outside with some tape.  The reason it is shiny there is because that tape is holding on the postage paper.  Believe me shocking as it is..only paper.
:blink: Oh my gosh. It looked like at least there was a bubble mailer. I can't even . . .

I know this one was hard to believe.  Once i got a package from India in fabric sealed with wax.  I let that go because of where it came from.  It was fabric so, it did not get damaged.  This was something else.  I appreciate the seller fixing it at least.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2017, 10:52:21 AM »
I'd be upset too. I'm glad to hear you got your money back. I have had a few appalling packaging situations on both ponies and non-ponies. The seller never fails to be shocked when the item arrives broken or damaged and insists it was well-packed. Evidently, quality of packaging is highly subjective. :/

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2017, 11:20:05 PM »

I know this one was hard to believe.  Once i got a package from India in fabric sealed with wax.  I let that go because of where it came from.  It was fabric so, it did not get damaged.  This was something else.  I appreciate the seller fixing it at least.

That actually sounds neat.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2017, 12:20:59 AM »
I think the worst packaging I ever received was a MH doll wrapped in nothing but a black binliner. No protection, just doll and binliner. And she went through the letterbox. Somehow she didn't get wrecked.

I am glad you got your money back. The seller will learn from it, hopefully, that being cheap sometimes costs more money along the line. And if she wanted to be cheap, she couldve been clever and cheap and not put colour by the item she was sending.

But probably, given the general pattern of this case, the paper was also cheap quality, which is why it transferred.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal