collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Enter-Play Trading Cards  (Read 718 times)

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+181)
  • Scribbles Pony
Re: Enter-Play Trading Cards
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2017, 07:58:24 PM »
I've got a ton of extra Series 4 cards and quite a few of the other series as well.  If anyone starts a trading thread let me know please.  I would really love to just sell these off because I have so many extras...
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks SDS and YLH for my persona pics!

Offline nessa16Topic starter

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2017, 09:12:09 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've got a ton of extra Series 4 cards and quite a few of the other series as well.  If anyone starts a trading thread let me know please.  I would really love to just sell these off because I have so many extras...
We could do it here. I have my list is in the first post for trading. Let me know if you have stuff from my list!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 02:09:10 PM »
Oh god I have a hundred extras from the past three sets, do I want to get series 4...? >.> So tempting...

Online TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 03:30:21 PM »
I'll open my Booster Box Tomorrow and see what I get. If I get doubles I'll let you guys know. :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • http://Bumblesweet.deviantart.com
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2017, 01:37:01 PM »
I still wanna see more of the fan art cards! :O I'm so excited to see which ones got chosen! :heart:

Commissions are currently closed.~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
JAFFACAKE!

Online TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2017, 06:09:53 AM »
I still wanna see more of the fan art cards! :O I'm so excited to see which ones got chosen! :heart:

Managed to get almost everyone except some foils. :D

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • http://Bumblesweet.deviantart.com
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2017, 07:20:05 AM »
Oh wow, so many beautiful ones!! :heart: Mine didn't get chosen, but at least that means I can post my photo now! :P

Commissions are currently closed.~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
JAFFACAKE!