Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Did I just find a Greek Peachy at a thrift store?

(1/5) > >>

Shy Violet:
I checked the Nirvana gallery and it looks like I found a Greek Peachy at the thrift store, in Canada of all places.  :shocked: She was in a bag with a few other random gen ponies and I didn't realize at first the purple hair belonged to her. I saw Peachy and put her back since I already have 5 Peachy's but then did a double take at her blurry symbols and looked at her more closely. I think I'm just in disbelief but what a cool find! Other than the missing hair she's in pretty good condition.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

orangepeachmango:
Is having nothing on her feet a common side effect of being a nirvana? >: 0  maybe she's just a very well made fakie...

Shy Violet:

--- Quote from: orangepeachmango on March 30, 2017, 03:19:31 PM ---Is having nothing on her feet a common side effect of being a nirvana? >: 0  maybe she's just a very well made fakie...

--- End quote ---

Yes this is common for Nirvanas. You can faintly see "Hong Kong" on one hoof and a greek letter on the other. It's really hard to see in the photo. I'm not an expert on Nirvanas but I believe that the "hong kong" was covered up on some of the nirvana molds.

Galactica:
Wow, sure looks like it!

I remember someone around our neck of the woods- maybe LadyMoondancer?  Found a Piggy in the Goodwill Bins so sometimes you just get HELLA lucky!

orangepeachmango:

--- Quote from: Shy Violet on March 30, 2017, 04:01:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: orangepeachmango on March 30, 2017, 03:19:31 PM ---Is having nothing on her feet a common side effect of being a nirvana? >: 0  maybe she's just a very well made fakie...

--- End quote ---

Yes this is common for Nirvanas. You can faintly see "Hong Kong" on one hoof and a greek letter on the other. It's really hard to see in the photo. I'm not an expert on Nirvanas but I believe that the "hong kong" was covered up on some of the nirvana molds.

--- End quote ---

Wow I had no clue!!! Amazing find!! <3  really makes you wonder what journey that pony took to get to you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version