collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Unpopular Pony Opinions  (Read 23766 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • the dude in my icon is not me, sillies!
Re: Unpopular Pony Opinions
« Reply #780 on: January 06, 2018, 09:26:46 PM »
I think each and every official G4 plush is ugly. The only ones that look nice are the BaB but I hate the nylon hair and costs.

That's why I got the Chinese factory ones on ebay who look show accurate and even have their marks on both sides.
Hasbro should have made them hand over the patterns before they sent a C&D. Their plushies looked super cute and had nice quality.

They are ugly. It's a crying shame that other companies put more effort and quality into Hasbro's products then Hasbro does.

And they made so many characters. I have Cloudchaser and Flitter, they even have different wing designs and accessories.
Guess my unpopular opinion is that I think illegal plushies are ok if they look nice :lol:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
« Reply #781 on: January 09, 2018, 03:48:48 PM »
I don't like G4 Rarity's personality. She's whiny, melodramatic and reminds me more of Truly, then Rainbowdash.

I prefer the second set of Flutters over the first. As well as the Party Pack and MO Flutters. The first set is pretty and I do love them and want most of them, but the rest have more variety in color scheme and symbol. I don't really care for Wingsong and Cloud Puff though. Cloud because of her extreme regrind issue. Which is kind of amazing actually. Wingsong because of her color scheme.

Sure wish we'd gotten a third set.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 05:38:55 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Bewilderbeast

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
  • contextual tomato consumption
    • Tumblr
« Reply #782 on: January 09, 2018, 09:06:23 PM »
I think each and every official G4 plush is ugly. The only ones that look nice are the BaB but I hate the nylon hair and costs.

That's why I got the Chinese factory ones on ebay who look show accurate and even have their marks on both sides.
Hasbro should have made them hand over the patterns before they sent a C&D. Their plushies looked super cute and had nice quality.

They are ugly. It's a crying shame that other companies put more effort and quality into Hasbro's products then Hasbro does.

My Lunas are fakie plushies but they look SO GOOD. They used silky fabric for her mane and tail and even embroidered silver stars like???
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 06:02:07 PM by Bewilderbeast »
Call me Pixie!

Offline RavenPaw

• Fancy Pants Baby
« Reply #783 on: January 09, 2018, 09:12:40 PM »

Oooh I'd love to see pictures!

I have some Ty plushies and I think they are cute, and I'd love to have BaB plushies but I can't afford them.  But in general I agree plushies could be much better.

I don't like Flutter Pony wings.  I do have one Flutter with original wings and she's very special of course.  But I just don't think they look like wings.  I like the Summer/Windy Wing Ponies much better.  Their wings are much prettier and more creative, plus they are more durable.  I think the ponies themselves are cuter too.  I do like Flutter Ponies though!  I do like the iridescence of their wings and their delicate look, I just think they could have been shaped better.
~RavenPaw

Av base by Lady-Cybercat.  Sig base by MoogleyMog

Offline Khayman81

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
« Reply #784 on: January 09, 2018, 10:36:44 PM »

Oooh I'd love to see pictures!

I have some Ty plushies and I think they are cute, and I'd love to have BaB plushies but I can't afford them.  But in general I agree plushies could be much better.

I don't like Flutter Pony wings.  I do have one Flutter with original wings and she's very special of course.  But I just don't think they look like wings.  I like the Summer/Windy Wing Ponies much better.  Their wings are much prettier and more creative, plus they are more durable.  I think the ponies themselves are cuter too.  I do like Flutter Ponies though!  I do like the iridescence of their wings and their delicate look, I just think they could have been shaped better.

That is why l was so happy to get Flutters with no wings, so l could make my own ones more accurate with the wings they should have gotten. The original ones are too weird for me.
My wish list

Instagram: mlpsanti

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+88)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #785 on: January 10, 2018, 11:08:45 PM »
I don't like most of the official G4 plushies (except the Build-A-Bear ones--but why does their hair get messed up so easily??? Like????)

BUT

I also don't like the G1 plushies, the Hasbro Softies.  They look unhappy, like they're screaming their regrets.

About the 'bootleg' (but nice) plushes, I just found out they made G1 Jazzie.  You can easily find her on eBay if you search for her.  Has her rollerskates and CD player and everything.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 11:11:14 PM by LadyMoondancer »
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Jorgito93

• Target Exclusive Winter Pony
« Reply #786 on: January 11, 2018, 12:16:47 AM »
I don't like most of the official G4 plushies (except the Build-A-Bear ones--but why does their hair get messed up so easily??? Like????)

BUT

I also don't like the G1 plushies, the Hasbro Softies.  They look unhappy, like they're screaming their regrets.

About the 'bootleg' (but nice) plushes, I just found out they made G1 Jazzie.  You can easily find her on eBay if you search for her.  Has her rollerskates and CD player and everything.
I'm pretty sure it's a g4 version of her, but she looks nice.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • MOC Mimic
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #787 on: January 11, 2018, 12:31:12 AM »
I like flutter pony wings better than Windy and Summer Wing ones. Even though they break easily.

I don't really like official plushes either, and especially the G1 ones. I have a soft spot for Honeycomb but I actually think some of the best plush come from G3. I have an amazing huge Sunny Daze from Australia stuffed away in my cupboard waiting for me to have floor space to flop her down like a rug.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|